Hot for Teacher - Las Brisas Academy in Arizona

9 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Sorry 

@\GoBillsInDallas/   if this is repeated.  I searched her name and didn't get a recent hit 

Teacher who had sex with 13-year-old boy multiple times jailed for 20 years

But Brittany Zamora, 28, insists she’s a “good and genuine person” who is “not a threat to society”.

1749985693001_6009059493001_600905173000  Goodyear_teacher_sentenced_to_20_years_f

https://www.yahoo.com/news/teacher-jailed-20-years-having-144000464.html

This is news? 

9 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Sorry 

@\GoBillsInDallas/   if this is repeated.  I searched her name and didn't get a recent hit 

Teacher who had sex with 13-year-old boy multiple times jailed for 20 years

But Brittany Zamora, 28, insists she’s a “good and genuine person” who is “not a threat to society”.

1749985693001_6009059493001_600905173000  Goodyear_teacher_sentenced_to_20_years_f

https://www.yahoo.com/news/teacher-jailed-20-years-having-144000464.html

You a wise guy or something!  How the heck you doing that: @\GoBillsInDallas/

???

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Maybe not, keep in mind the boy was only 13 years old.  If the genders were reversed, and some guy was doing a 13 year old girl it likely would not be seen as out of the norm that the guy gets 20 years.  I get it that the “older woman” fantasy is probably ubiquitous in the minds of men but a 13 year old?  C’mon, that’s just not acceptable.  If the woman wanted to get laid I am sure she could have found many adult men to take care of the situation for her.

Probably even her husband. 

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

All day, every day.

DISCLAIMER:  All day = ~5 minutes.  Every day = 2-3 times/week.

Don’t forget the disclaimer that you’re factoring in the 3.5minutes if getting undressed. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Police say she had sex with the boy multiple times, both in her car and her classroom, including one occasion when an 11-year-old pupil was in the room acting as lookout.

She admitted 10 counts of sexual misconduct with a minor, two counts of molestation, two of furnishing sexually explicit material to a minor and one of public sexual indecency.

She did not charged for getting the 11 year old to be a lookout (who probably reported her since he got none)?

Boy will probably get out of school and apply to be a prison guard.

6 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Maybe not, keep in mind the boy was only 13 years old.  If the genders were reversed, and some guy was doing a 13 year old girl it likely would not be seen as out of the norm that the guy gets 20 years.  I get it that the “older woman” fantasy is probably ubiquitous in the minds of men but a 13 year old?  C’mon, that’s just not acceptable.  If the woman wanted to get laid I am sure she could have found many adult men to take care of the situation for her.

That's just it. She may be incapable of having any enduring adult and mature relationship...seductive control issue.

8 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

That's just it. She may be incapable of having any enduring adult and mature relationship...seductive control issue.

I will give her complete seductive control with absolutely no strings attached.  I need to tell Alexa to remind me in 2039.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Best Player Available said:

This is news? 

do you not visit OTW often?  

this is a common meme from  @\GoBillsInDallas/ 

these teachers are really stupid.  all of them.

We need to get @mead107 to front some meadcoin (c)  and create an app "For Teachers Only".   We'll need @BringBackFergys legal advice for Copyrights and such.

This way the horny women can hook up with the horny men (like @Cripple Creek and @Gugny). 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update 

Abused Boy Allegedly Showed Another Kid Photos of Naked Men

The parents of the victim have filed a lawsuit against the school district, as well as against Zamora’s husband.

Zamora will be on probation for the rest of her life. She must register as a sex offender after her 2038 release date. She will receive credit for the 478 days she has already spent in jail.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ariz-6th-grade-teacher-sexually-155550965.html

28 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Update 

Abused Boy Allegedly Showed Another Kid Photos of Naked Men

The parents of the victim have filed a lawsuit against the school district, as well as against Zamora’s husband.

Zamora will be on probation for the rest of her life. She must register as a sex offender after her 2038 release date. She will receive credit for the 478 days she has already spent in jail.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ariz-6th-grade-teacher-sexually-155550965.html

Police say Zamora played an educational video during one of her classes. While other students watched the video, Zamora and the victim sexually fondled each other in the back of the classroom.

Man, I remember loving it when the teacher brought in the projector to show movies instead of teach class, but this would take it to a whole new level 

• Haha (+1) 1