Hot for Teacher - Las Brisas Academy in Arizona

Sorry 

@\GoBillsInDallas/   if this is repeated.  I searched her name and didn't get a recent hit 

Teacher who had sex with 13-year-old boy multiple times jailed for 20 years

But Brittany Zamora, 28, insists she’s a “good and genuine person” who is “not a threat to society”.

1749985693001_6009059493001_600905173000  Goodyear_teacher_sentenced_to_20_years_f

https://www.yahoo.com/news/teacher-jailed-20-years-having-144000464.html

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

7 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....seriously considering going back to school......

...probably Michael Avenatti.......

As what, a 13 year old?  ROFL..

Pretty crazy, stories like this one keep happening again and again.  Nope, I'll never get caught with this 13 year old kid...

2 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

As what, a 13 year old?  ROFL..

Pretty crazy, stories like this one keep happening again and again.  Nope, I'll never get caught with this 13 year old kid...

.....66 in the 5th grade....slow learner....just finishing up "See Spot Run"......:thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Who was her attorney, Zippy the Chimp?  20 yrs is Totally excessive!

Maybe not, keep in mind the boy was only 13 years old.  If the genders were reversed, and some guy was doing a 13 year old girl it likely would not be seen as out of the norm that the guy gets 20 years.  I get it that the “older woman” fantasy is probably ubiquitous in the minds of men but a 13 year old?  C’mon, that’s just not acceptable.  If the woman wanted to get laid I am sure she could have found many adult men to take care of the situation for her.

No doubt she should get jail time and 20 years without the possibility of parole is a very strong sentence.  However, sentencing in this country and it needs to be fixed. Mandatory sentencing is a terrible policy and judicial flexibility is necessary but there is something very wrong when this woman get 20 years without parole and some other guy gets a slap on the hand. 

1 hour ago, BuffaloBill said:

Maybe not, keep in mind the boy was only 13 years old.  If the genders were reversed, and some guy was doing a 13 year old girl it likely would not be seen as out of the norm that the guy gets 20 years.  I get it that the “older woman” fantasy is probably ubiquitous in the minds of men but a 13 year old?  C’mon, that’s just not acceptable.  If the woman wanted to get laid I am sure she could have found many adult men to take care of the situation for her.

A) A 13 year old boy is kinda icky.

B) She would have a line forming if she just posted a photo here. 

....hell that's 'ol Joe's territoiry.....surprised she didn't get the chair.....".Zamora told the court in Maricopa County before sentencing, according to the paper. "I lived my life respecting and trying to obey every law. I'm not a threat to society by any means." .....but TWENTY YEARS??....manslaughter probably gets you 10 and out in six......less for death than "the dipstick"?....

• Like (+1) 1