Who's Most Responsible for Pats* Dynasty: Brady or Belichick?

Gugny

Who's Most Responsible for Pats* Dynasty: Brady or Belichick?  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Most Responsible for Pats* Dynasty: Brady or Belichick?

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Ernie is kept in a bunker underneath Gillette Stadium.

Like Independence Day?  “As you can imagine, they don’t let us out very much.” 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

We don’t know that for sure, but we DO know that Belichick doesn’t happen without Brady.

While Brady is great, I don't buy it's all him. I think there was quite a bit of funny business. Helmet radios, stolen signals and gameplans, etc.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

While Brady is great, I don't buy it's all him. I think there was quite a bit of funny business. Helmet radios, stolen signals and gameplans, etc.

I think people under-rate deflate gate. I don’t think it was Brady, I think it was BB virtually eliminating fumbles. Raise your hand if you think turnovers are important in the NFL? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Sure but he’s actually 54-61 lifetime without Brady at QB. And the majority of the 13 wins referenced were with basically the same roster that had nearly gone undefeated the season prior. 

So you're saying that replacing the 'most important position' wasn't all that impactful after all?

As for the Browns, he took over the rotting corpse of the old Schottenheimer teams, rebuilt them and had them in the playoffs in year 4.  Then Modell imploded the franchise mid-season the following year and decided to start over completely in Baltimore.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

So you're saying that replacing the 'most important position' wasn't all that impactful after all?

As for the Browns, he took over the rotting corpse of the old Schottenheimer teams, rebuilt them and had them in the playoffs in year 4.  Then Modell imploded the franchise mid-season the following year and decided to start over completely in Baltimore.

Not at all, I’m saying that’s why Brady is more important to the Pats dominance than Belichick. 

4 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

They definitely cheated, and probably still do. 

I think far more than we can imagine. They have been proven to cheat in multiple ways over many years. I’ll put cheating right up there with rings in how I think of them. 

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

They definitely cheated, and probably still do. 

Cheating is not exclusive to the Patriots*.  Superior ownership, brass, QB and coaching PLUS cheating is how the Patriots* dynasty happened.

Most other teams are just cheating.  The ones who aren't are idiots.  And I don't think there's one team in the league that isn't doing it.  They just don't have all the other pieces in place like the Patriots* do.

2 hours ago, Augie said:

I think people under-rate deflate gate. I don’t think it was Brady, I think it was BB virtually eliminating fumbles. Raise your hand if you think turnovers are important in the NFL? 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Augie said:

Well, Brady did say he likes soft balls (no pun intended)...unless he was covering for BB, which is not out of the question.  Those two work in tandem.

9 hours ago, H2o said:

I got Brady. How many SB wins do the Pats have without him as the starter?

I agree, BB wasn't a winning coach before Brady was starting. Let's not  forget BB coached the Brown's and had one winning season.

Trust me he wasn't considered a genius until Brady became the starting QB.

Belichick, hands down.  Bill's defense, drafting, coaching staff, and in-game coaching decisions have just as much to do with the Paytoilets' wins as Brady's offense.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Cheating is not exclusive to the Patriots*.  Superior ownership, brass, QB and coaching PLUS cheating is how the Patriots* dynasty happened.

Most other teams are just cheating.  The ones who aren't are idiots.  And I don't think there's one team in the league that isn't doing it.  They just don't have all the other pieces in place like the Patriots* do.

Just curious, why did you decide to start a pats thread on a Bills board?  Are you hiding something from us?