Napoleon Bagelparte

BillsFan4

On 7/14/2019 at 12:34 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

He’s clearly bonkers.  I was just going to comment that this is the type of guy who would be the reason I go to jail and/or get sued.  And I’m not trying to sound like a tough guy...

What if you’re waiting in line for a coffee, and this jackass starts on one of his tyrades...turns around and starts poking his finger in my wife’s face calling her names?

I would be forced to do damage to his face, or his dwarf ass would have to kill me. There would be no other option.  Crazy people out there...

So you'd be the guy in the video that did attack him.  No matter how much the guy was asking for it, that one has to qualify as assault, right?

5 hours ago, shrader said:

So you'd be the guy in the video that did attack him.  No matter how much the guy was asking for it, that one has to qualify as assault, right?

The guy that DID attack him in the video...did short stuff verbally and physically assault his wife?  Please read the rest of my post.

14 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

The guy that DID attack him in the video...did short stuff verbally and physically assault his wife?  Please read the rest of my post.

It wasn't a statement about you.  It just made me think about the tackler in the video.  It's a nice reminder to not act like an idiot because all it takes is one other idiot for things to go too far.  No matter how douchey Willow was acting, that other guy is very lucky to not wind up in handcuffs.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I thought the attack looked very staged.

The fact that he denied seeing the video also makes me feel like this guy's just a really good troll.

I think all of these are 100% fake.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, shrader said:

It wasn't a statement about you.  It just made me think about the tackler in the video.  It's a nice reminder to not act like an idiot because all it takes is one other idiot for things to go too far.  No matter how douchey Willow was acting, that other guy is very lucky to not wind up in handcuffs.

Ah, gotcha.  “Willow” lmao

I agree with you re: the dude tackling him.  There was absolutely no reason for jumping on the little fella in that instance.

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I thought the attack looked very staged.

The fact that he denied seeing the video also makes me feel like this guy's just a really good troll.

I think all of these are 100% fake.

Interesting take, but I find it hard to believe that he could have gotten all those employees and police officers to play along.  The only thing that looked phony to me in the video is when homeboy jumps on him.

3 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Ah, gotcha.  “Willow” lmao

I agree with you re: the dude tackling him.  There was absolutely no reason for jumping on the little fella in that instance.

Interesting take, but I find it hard to believe that he could have gotten all those employees and police officers to play along.  The only thing that looked phony to me in the video is when homeboy jumps on him.

I think he probably told the police afterward.  Or they just walked away from it none the wiser.

I don't think the employees were in on anything.  I think he was solo in the gas station, had help from the jumper in the bagel shop and had help from the "date," in that one.

20 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I think he probably told the police afterward.  Or they just walked away from it none the wiser.

I don't think the employees were in on anything.  I think he was solo in the gas station, had help from the jumper in the bagel shop and had help from the "date," in that one.

Might be something to that theory. I could definitely see that whole little tirade being something he planned before he went in there. 

He sure seems to be getting exactly what he wanted... and I guess he already had a YouTube channel with similar “rant” style videos. Looks like one finally went viral for him. 

I’ll be glad when his 15 minutes are up. lol 

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Did he say he spent $750 thousand dollars on this woman??

and he's driving that POS??  

I think he meant to say he spent 750 thousand pennies ($7,500 for you math wiz’s) on that woman.  It looks like he may have put his POS car up as collateral to do so.