Napoleon Bagelparte

BillsFan4

20 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I think this guy is getting exactly what he wanted - attention and internet fame. 

Thanks for helping him out. What's next people licking random ***** and returning it to the shelf?

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Taking showers in the produce section

Who does this.......most of you folks are good people from what I can tell, but social media has turned the world into a bunch of maniacs. Brainless lemmings. 

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Guys had it rough 

He should go down to children’s cancer section of hospital and tell them how hard his life is.  This shortie is an angry, beaten, loose cannon 

11 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

He went to the wood shed to take his anger out and bruised himself with a "miniature Yankees bat!"  LoL...

His accent is brutal... He's got it rough!

I caught that too. What a psycho!  A weak ass psycho too- he couldn’t break a mini bat against a tree with all that anger?

and how the hell did he hit his leg while swinging at tree?  I guess he sucks at baseball too

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Look out bagel store if this guy gets hold of a gun.He may decide to shoot the place up. Just seems like one of those types that eventually may end up doing something along those lines at some point or another.

He’s clearly bonkers.  I was just going to comment that this is the type of guy who would be the reason I go to jail and/or get sued.  And I’m not trying to sound like a tough guy...

What if you’re waiting in line for a coffee, and this jackass starts on one of his tyrades...turns around and starts poking his finger in my wife’s face calling her names?

I would be forced to do damage to his face, or his dwarf ass would have to kill me. There would be no other option.  Crazy people out there...

• Like (+1) 1

I really don't get humanity today and these stupid viral challenges and videos. Yeah, let's take videos of ourselves doing stupid and gross things then put them up online. Afterwards we can all cry about how we can't get a job or that it comes back and screws them over for something because of what they did in the past......

• Like (+1) 1