Kyle Williams Killing it in the Celebrity Golf

11 hours ago, FlutieFlake7 said:

I've been at Tahoe watching since Wednesday. I hung out with Josh Allen's family all day Friday (HOLES #1 thru #18) and Kyle Williams all day today. He has a very impressive swing. 

BTW Josh had the longest distance on the Korbel bottle popping contest!

Were you the one singing the SHOUT song?

2 hours ago, Paul Costa said:

Kyle is a bit of a anomaly. Most of the NFL players are Qb’s, Rb’s, Wr’s, and Db’s. Not many if any Lineman in the field. Even more impressive to me and shows Kyle’s athleticism. He wasn’t just all muscle and power . 

I would assume most men Kyle's size have a difficult time exercising the torque to excel at golf.

He's one of those big guys that will shock you when they start hooping. The kind of guy who'd get picked last and then dominate the game.

Why am I watching these two guys on the European Tour play the 18th over and over? Instead I could be getting a heavy diet of Tony Romo and every other celebrity golfer not named Kyle Williams! 

My other option is one of the greatest Wimbledon matches of all time, but the wrong guy won and I already spent 5 hours watching that today......THEY won’t show me the women’s doubles, which I have NOT seen! These programmers are messin’ with me, I tell you! 

Kyle in a group with Case Keenum and Jeremy Roenick, on 12th tee.

Edit: Kyle lipped out for bogey, coverage moving to NBC finally. A top-10 in his first appearance at the AC would be something...

Edited by Ralonzo

2 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Looks like Josh Allen finished 2nd in the closest-to-pin contest on 17th hole (10 feet) and darn near jarred it in his round today, knocking it to within a couple of inches.

Josh is throwing darts like a veteran NFL QB! 

Now, lets hope he can do it on the field.....