Kyle Williams Killing it in the Celebrity Golf

On NBC, they are not showing him at all, but he is in sixth and has the most points today. Not sure how they pair for the final round, be it star power or position..but lets hope its position. Be fun to watch him tomorrow

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

On NBC, they are not showing him at all, but he is in sixth and has the most points today. Not sure how they pair for the final round, be it star power or position..but lets hope its position. Be fun to watch him tomorrow

...what doesn't the SOB excel at?......he made the 5th round our fertile ground.......Milano, Neal (2018) and now perhaps Joseph kid (2019)......dude is our "birdie and never a bogie"...just sayin'....:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Well, I’d be watching if I had realized he was there. And I’d be pissed if they never showed him! Hope to see him tomorrow! 

i have not wtached intently..the showed him all of 1, yes 1, shot..tee shot on the par 3 17th. Today i think they pair by start power...maybe tomorrow they have to show him. Think he is up to 4th now

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

i have not wtached intently..the showed him all of 1, yes 1, shot..tee shot on the par 3 17th. Today i think they pair by start power...maybe tomorrow they have to show him. Think he is up to 4th now

WOW! I knew he could play, but a lot of those guys are really good. That’s impressive! 

16 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...what doesn't the SOB excel at?......he made the 5th round our fertile ground.......Milano, Neal (2018) and now perhaps Joseph kid (2019)......dude is our "birdie and never a bogie"...just sayin'....:thumbsup:

The squat man can also swim. He not only has a good stroke on the golf course but he has a nice stroke in the pool.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=buffalo+bills+swim+contrest+between+kyle+williams+and&&view=detail&mid=F196FDCF616810AC0E7AF196FDCF616810AC0E7A&rvsmid=3D6445F10635330BCBA53D6445F10635330BCBA5&FORM=VDMCNR

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, R Y G A R said:

If I could play one round with someone, he'd be top of the list.

Yeah, if I could [Fill In The Blank] with someone, he’d be high on many of those lists, for sure. Round of golf, have a beer, watch a game, tailgate, etc. Heck, I’d even go to his kid’s soccer game!  

• Like (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

***** dtv for their spat NBC

I've been at Tahoe watching since Wednesday. I hung out with Josh Allen's family all day Friday (HOLES #1 thru #18) and Kyle Williams all day today. He has a very impressive swing. 

BTW Josh had the longest distance on the Korbel bottle popping contest!

Edited by FlutieFlake7
More info
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Here is a link to the live leaderboard:

http://www.scoring.r2it.com/golf/acc/Leaderboard.aspx

Kyle didn't have the best round 1, but round 2 looks better.  Romo is still the guy to beat, currently the leader and defending champion.

....at least Flutie is "in the hunt"............

17 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Williams has always been an excellent golfer..I believe he has won the event before.