Allen can throw it over them mountains (and waves )

On 7/12/2019 at 9:11 PM, JerseyBills said:

Thought it was kinda stupid at first , I'm officially on board with these 2 having that throwing competition

Fake. They don't track the ball, just zoom way out, then cut in a different angle showing a ball rolling around. 

On 7/12/2019 at 10:52 PM, John from Riverside said:

I would be much more excited to see a nice soft 8 yard pass that softly lands like charman in a wr's hands.........

‘tis not about actual performance in a real game, that’s too depressing to think about the last 25 years 

7 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Fake. They don't track the ball, just zoom way out, then cut in a different angle showing a ball rolling around. 

I mean considering there was multiple people watching in person, including members of the media, there's no chance it's fake.

But after a couple views , I feel like Allen would completely clear the stadium!! But that's super impressive by Mahomes , he has a rocket of an arm. I'm just confident Allen has an even bigger rocket of an arm

Edited by JerseyBills

22 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

They totally need to do a stunt at Niagara Falls where Josh tries throwing the ball as far as he can????

Better than that Thursday Night game cartoon of all the Bills QBs going over the Falla

2 hours ago, elroy16 said:

Kid making everything look easy. 

Straight up sick. What can't he do exactly? :) Now channel all of that into taking out the evil empire, and we can go ahead and commission a statue outside of the Big Tree Inn.  

Went to the tournament on Saturday. Met Josh, Flutie and Reich but missed Kyle Williams, sadly. Josh was a real

nice guy to meet- he signed my hat and we chatted for a bit. I asked him

if he has 30 TDS in his arm this year and he chuckled  and said he’s got more than

that. 

Edited by SF Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SF Bills Fan said:

Went to the tournament on Saturday. Met Josh, Flutie and Reich but missed Kyle Williams, sadly. Josh was a real

nice guy to meet- he signed my hat and we chatted for a bit. I asked him

if he has 30 TDS in his arm this year and he chuckled  and said he’s got more than

that. 

"I asked him if he has 30 TDS in his arm this year and he chuckled  and said he’s got more than that." . . .  It's that competitive edge that you love about him, he seems to love a challenge.

Edited 6 hours ago by SF Bills Fan