Jump to content
CNY315

Richie Incognito Suspended 2 Games

Recommended Posts

He's lucky it's just 2. He went off the deep end. Wondering how strong he comes back.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Richie?  Raise your hand if you are surprised! 

 

 

.

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, that didn't take very long.

 

Richie gonna Richie...

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Augie said:

Richie?  Raise your hand if you are surprised! 

 

 

.

...woefully shocked, dismayed and blown away...thought for sure he was destined to be the "Pearly Gates Guard"......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, he has his fathers head to keep him company..

 

Too soon?

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

well, he has his fathers head to keep him company..

 

Too soon?

Did his father's head like PB?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

well, he has his fathers head to keep him company..

 

Too soon?

...prolly woefully depressed 'cause he's no longer a Bill.....who gave him his last chance.....oh well..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the guy that got the DUI in January gets knocked for 4, and Richie, who menaced a funeral home full of people and threatened to desecrate a corpse, gets 2. More stellar work by Goodell. His dumb*** is still out here throwing darts.

 

Before I get called out - I am not minimizing DUI - it’s incredibly stupid and dangerous and four games is entirely warranted.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Well, that didn't take very long.

 

Richie gonna Richie...

Richie Incognito will have to wait a couple weeks to make his return to the NFL.

 

The NFL suspended Incognito on Friday for the first two weeks of the 2019 season. According to Tom Pelissero of NFL.com, the suspension is the result of an arrest at a funeral home last August.

https://larrybrownsports.com/football/richie-incognito-two-game-suspension/504305

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Richie was great as a Bill. Really no problems. I wish him well.

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Richie Incognito will have to wait a couple weeks to make his return to the NFL.

 

The NFL suspended Incognito on Friday for the first two weeks of the 2019 season. According to Tom Pelissero of NFL.com, the suspension is the result of an arrest at a funeral home last August.

https://larrybrownsports.com/football/richie-incognito-two-game-suspension/504305

 

 

 

I thought it would have been for throwing that weight at a guy in the gym.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MJS said:

Richie was great as a Bill. Really no problems. I wish him well.

I thought it would have been for throwing that weight at a guy in the gym.

 

"Get off my playground!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish Richie the best and hope he overcomes his troubles!

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

well, he has his fathers head to keep him company..

 

Too soon?

May well be the first time in forum history that a moderator gives himself a ‘time out’ for questionable taste...

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

So the guy that got the DUI in January gets knocked for 4, and Richie, who menaced a funeral home full of people and threatened to desecrate a corpse, gets 2. More stellar work by Goodell. His dumb*** is still out here throwing darts.

 

Before I get called out - I am not minimizing DUI - it’s incredibly stupid and dangerous and four games is entirely warranted.

Goodell more frightened of Incognito than Herndon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t wait for the lawsuit against the NFL when this nutbag really hurts someone.  But keep letting mentally unstable person continue to give himself more brain damage!!!

42 minutes ago, vorpma said:

I wish Richie the best and hope he overcomes his troubles!

He won’t.  He crazy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

Did his father's head like PB?

I hear he was more of a Fluffernutter guy..

51 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

May well be the first time in forum history that a moderator gives himself a ‘time out’ for questionable taste...

 

Nah..

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoPar_v2 said:

So the guy that got the DUI in January gets knocked for 4, and Richie, who menaced a funeral home full of people and threatened to desecrate a corpse, gets 2. More stellar work by Goodell. His dumb*** is still out here throwing darts.

 

Before I get called out - I am not minimizing DUI - it’s incredibly stupid and dangerous and four games is entirely warranted.

Father dying does mitigate things, too... Let's be real here, you're completely wrong. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Paulus said:

Father dying does mitigate things, too... Let's be real here, you're completely wrong. 

Objectively wrong? Because you’re privy to Roger’s list of mitigating factors? And Richie’s grief is obviously the only reason he terrorized a room full of people; not like he has a long history of threatening, bullying and abusive behavior. Nope not at all. 

 

You really thought through your response. Put a lot of effort into it too. Thanks. I learned a lot from you. 

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Father dying does mitigate things, too... Let's be real here, you're completely wrong. 

So what about all the crazy stuff he did before his dad died?  

13 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Richie is going to have the most CTE filled brain ever to exist...

And there will still be Bills fans who still would welcome him back to play. 

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...