Richie Incognito Suspended 2 Games

CNY315

1 hour ago, JoPar_v2 said:

So the guy that got the DUI in January gets knocked for 4, and Richie, who menaced a funeral home full of people and threatened to desecrate a corpse, gets 2. More stellar work by Goodell. His dumb*** is still out here throwing darts.

Before I get called out - I am not minimizing DUI - it’s incredibly stupid and dangerous and four games is entirely warranted.

Father dying does mitigate things, too... Let's be real here, you're completely wrong. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Paulus said:

Father dying does mitigate things, too... Let's be real here, you're completely wrong. 

Objectively wrong? Because you’re privy to Roger’s list of mitigating factors? And Richie’s grief is obviously the only reason he terrorized a room full of people; not like he has a long history of threatening, bullying and abusive behavior. Nope not at all. 

You really thought through your response. Put a lot of effort into it too. Thanks. I learned a lot from you. 

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Paulus said:

So what about all the crazy stuff he did before his dad died?  

13 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Richie is going to have the most CTE filled brain ever to exist...

And there will still be Bills fans who still would welcome him back to play. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I can’t wait for the lawsuit against the NFL when this nutbag really hurts someone.  But keep letting mentally unstable person continue to give himself more brain damage!!!

He won’t.  He crazy. 

I have never agreed with C.Bisciut97 on anything but this! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I wish him no harm, but the guy is just a Fn mess. 

Go Bills!!

• Like (+1) 2

"At several points during his contact with staff, Incognito threatened to retrieve guns from his vehicle and return to shoot the employees," police said.  

Scottsdale Police Sgt. Ben Hoster said in an email to USA TODAY Sports “multiple guns” were found in Incognito’s vehicle.

TV cameras recorded Incognito after he was released from custody. He was being held on a $20,000 bond.

"I'm not sure he's dead," Incognito told one of the reporter when asked what his deceased father would think about his arrest. 

Ritchie is lucky with only 2 weeks.

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

So what about all the crazy stuff he did before his dad died?  

And there will still be Bills fans who still would welcome him back to play

as long as he doesn't quietly kneel for the Anthem. Go ahead, threaten to shoot up a funeral home. Just 2 games off.  So if Kaep threatened to kill a room of people, instead of kneeling, he'd probably still be in the NFL?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

So the guy that got the DUI in January gets knocked for 4, and Richie, who menaced a funeral home full of people and threatened to desecrate a corpse, gets 2. More stellar work by Goodell. His dumb*** is still out here throwing darts.

Before I get called out - I am not minimizing DUI - it’s incredibly stupid and dangerous and four games is entirely warranted.

Put another way, the guy who had a mental, and emotional breakdown at his father's funeral only gets a two game suspension? You think it should be more?

9 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

It should been more than two for sure.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Put another way, the guy who had a mental, and emotional breakdown at his father's funeral only gets a two game suspension? You think it should be more?

To put it in yet another way...an excellent left guard gets only 2 games after a year away from football doing absolutely insane things and is offered and accepted a contract by one of the most idiotic franchises in the NFL-and only then is his conduct evaluated by the commissioner of the NFL and is deemed, OKAY? Well Richie was grieving so it’s okay if he wanted his dad’s head for experiments.

Yes, i think it should be more. I think the league should pay for this man to get help. And he should not be allowed on a football field ever again.

4 hours ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Hey, it's Richie!

And? What does this even mean? Good comment.

7 hours ago, klos63 said:

as long as he doesn't quietly kneel for the Anthem. Go ahead, threaten to shoot up a funeral home. Just 2 games off.  So if Kaep threatened to kill a room of people, instead of kneeling, he'd probably still be in the NFL?

I agree with you but don't conflate the two. Not the same thing.

• Thank you (+1) 1