Richie Incognito Suspended 2 Games

CNY315

So the guy that got the DUI in January gets knocked for 4, and Richie, who menaced a funeral home full of people and threatened to desecrate a corpse, gets 2. More stellar work by Goodell. His dumb*** is still out here throwing darts.

Before I get called out - I am not minimizing DUI - it’s incredibly stupid and dangerous and four games is entirely warranted.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Well, that didn't take very long.

Richie gonna Richie...

Richie Incognito will have to wait a couple weeks to make his return to the NFL.

The NFL suspended Incognito on Friday for the first two weeks of the 2019 season. According to Tom Pelissero of NFL.com, the suspension is the result of an arrest at a funeral home last August.

https://larrybrownsports.com/football/richie-incognito-two-game-suspension/504305

Richie was great as a Bill. Really no problems. I wish him well.

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Richie Incognito will have to wait a couple weeks to make his return to the NFL.

The NFL suspended Incognito on Friday for the first two weeks of the 2019 season. According to Tom Pelissero of NFL.com, the suspension is the result of an arrest at a funeral home last August.

https://larrybrownsports.com/football/richie-incognito-two-game-suspension/504305

I thought it would have been for throwing that weight at a guy in the gym.

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

So the guy that got the DUI in January gets knocked for 4, and Richie, who menaced a funeral home full of people and threatened to desecrate a corpse, gets 2. More stellar work by Goodell. His dumb*** is still out here throwing darts.

Before I get called out - I am not minimizing DUI - it’s incredibly stupid and dangerous and four games is entirely warranted.

Goodell more frightened of Incognito than Herndon.

I can’t wait for the lawsuit against the NFL when this nutbag really hurts someone.  But keep letting mentally unstable person continue to give himself more brain damage!!!

42 minutes ago, vorpma said:

I wish Richie the best and hope he overcomes his troubles!

He won’t.  He crazy. 

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

Did his father's head like PB?

I hear he was more of a Fluffernutter guy..

51 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

May well be the first time in forum history that a moderator gives himself a ‘time out’ for questionable taste...

Nah..

• Haha (+1) 1