KFC Blows Up

TSNBDSC

9 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I would have expected this from a Taco Bell...

I don’t know about the buildings, but I personally experience something similar after Taco Bell. 

• Haha (+1) 3

15 hours ago, The Jerk said:

People still go to KFC? Gross...

What's so gross about Fried Chicken?

KFC is one of the only fast food places that you know your getting your meat the same as you would if you went to do it yourself at home. I worked at one for 3 years as a cook, chicken was brought in 2-3 times a week from a local chicken place and just cooked in giant pressure cookers. Burger joints and taco places serve you a meat that's been processed and ground up to form a patty (or meat paste at the taco places....)

That must have been a gas leak to the building. The pressure cookers are electric and wouldn't have enough pressure to do that unless they were modified to prevent it from releasing.

Edited by apuszczalowski

10 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

What's so gross about Fried Chicken?

KFC is one of the only fast food places that you know your getting your meat the same as you would if you went to do it yourself at home. I worked at one for 3 years as a cook, chicken was brought in 2-3 times a week from a local chicken place and just cooked in giant pressure cookers. Burger joints and taco places serve you a meat that's been processed and ground up to form a patty (or meat paste at the taco places....)

That must have been a gas leak to the building. The pressure cookers are electric and wouldn't have enough pressure to do that unless they were modified to prevent it from releasing.

True, it would be almost impossible to make the chicken actually look/feel/taste like it's supposed to if it were processed.  Still it's too greasy for my taste.

KFC is incredible. Shame on anyone that doesn’t enjoy delicious fried chicken, amazing mashed potatoes and vat guzzling gravy. And those biscuits???? Omg 

used to like Popeyes more about 10+ years ago. But it’s changed