Name some of your life rules/policies

6 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

1. If you’re a man, you can’t wear flip flops in public outside of parks and beaches. 

If I see you wearing sandals/flip flops on a plane, or in a restaurant, I reserve the right to punch your dick.

Your hatred of flip flops is disturbing.  Do you have webbed toes. What's your preferred summer shoe?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Your hatred of flip flops is disturbing.  Do you have webbed toes. What's your preferred summer shoe?

It's asking for trouble at football games with crowds of 80,000 to 110,000, someone is going to step on you.

17 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Having an issue seeing a mans disgusting feet while I eat is disturbing?

Bro. Not having an issue with that is the disturbing part.

• Like (+1) 1

1) Don't talk about peanut butter if @Chandler#81 is within an earshot.

2) Don't share a bed with @CountryCletus after a night of drinking hoppy beer.

3) Always check for cracks in the glass of picture frames before handling.  Ask @Cripple Creek why.

4) If sharing stories whilst drinking beers with your buddies, make sure Cletus goes last.

5) Go the the bathroom and grab two beers before Cletus starts any stories about his dog.

6) If going to lunch with @BringBackFergy, make him show you that he has his wallet before ordering.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

It's asking for trouble at football games with crowds of 80,000 to 110,000, someone is going to step on you.

Well sure, but a stubbed to never killed anyone. Life is full of chances. One must take it by the horns.

3 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Where the hell are you eating where these guys have their feet on the table. Keep your eyes horizontal and it's a non issue.

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

you should hear them scream

I busted half my big toe nail off a few weeks ago in the flops. That's a legitimate downside. I'd post a picture, but dont want to ruin Jay's night. 

11 minutes ago, Gugny said:

1) Don't talk about peanut butter if @Chandler#81 is within an earshot.

My understanding is that @Chandler#81 has had several bad peanut butter experiences.

1. as a very young child back in the '20's C81's gamma was trying to make him a PBJ.  Unfortunately the PB was cold and stiff so it ripped the bread to shreds.  He got no sammich that day.
  2. as a slightly older child in the '30's C81 was at scout camp. There was a Scout at his table who was obsessed with PB. The kid ate so much, he threw up all over the table, and all over everyone there.
  3. as a young adolescent, still the 30's, C81, who hadn't learned a lesson from #1 pulled his PB out of his icebox.  He used a plastic fork to try to spread it on his Wonder Bread.  His baby brother got no sammich that day.
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Seeing a pretty woman with horrible toes (Brooke shields example) is worse in my skull.Date two or three with dates in w/ my bride 32 years ago,or so.it was the summer ..backyard tanning,pool. , see her beautiful feet..toenails painted pink rose.till this day,she has no bunions,thank god.

I'm horny now.

Edited by Misterbluesky
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Always buy shirts and or pants a size larger if you can’t try them on.  Clothes are more comfortable loose than tight 

Oh pullllleze. My husband does this. No one would know he even has an ass the way he buys his clothing.  ?

• Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Seeing a pretty woman with horrible toes (Brooke shields example) is worse in my skull.Date two or three with dates in w/ my bride 32 years ago,or so.it was the summer ..backyard tanning,pool. , see her beautiful feet..toenails painted pink rose.till this day,she has no bunions,thank god.

I'm horney now.

Rex? Is that you?

?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

I'm horney now.

Hey Rex... What did you do with Misterbluesky!

4 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

1) if someone offers you a beer or any alcoholic beverage, you take it without hesitation 

2) always offer a drink to your guest. 

1) is a NO! NO! NO! NO! WAY!! if you are a female in a bar. 

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

I'm horney now.

Rex?

26 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

1) is a NO! NO! NO! NO! WAY!! if you are a female in a bar. 

I want to party with you!

5 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Rex?

I want to party with you!

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

better safe than (really) sorry

Oh, make no mistake.  You'd be really sorry.

• Sad 1