Name some of your life rules/policies

- A steak that's cooked above medium is unacceptable.  Med rare is the best.  Medium I can live with.

- If the person is more than 10 steps away, you don't have to hold the door for them anymore.  If you hold the door for someone farther than 10 steps, it gets to that awkward part where the walker now has to speed up just to get the door.  Just go in, I can open the door 5-7 seconds later.

- If you're someone who gives me the lower number first when asking for the score...I immediately think you're not a sports guy.  What's the score?  17-24.  

- It was never okay for men to wear pink in public unless it's promoting Breast Cancer awareness.  Down here in Georgia around the 2012-2105 range...a lot of guys down here were wearing pink khaki shorts.  

-  Tight shirts when someone doesn't work out or has definition in their body looks odd.

- Pineapple never belongs on pizza.

I'll come up with more as this thread goes.....

• Like (+1) 1

1 - Be on time (and that really means be early).

2 - Don't interrupt unless I'm about to experience some sort of trauma.

3 - Treat people with respect.

4 - Don't use social media to complain.  If you have an issue, do the research and get to the right person.  You'll get more results that way.

5 - Pick up after yourself.

6 - Eat sensibly and get exercise.

7 - Look at yourself in the mirror before going outside.

8 - Don't be an idiot at a sporting event.

9 - Say please and thank you.

10 - Do more than what is asked.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Don't drink any beer that ends in light, has the name of or is best served with fruit

When it comes to golf, if you ask if you should hit a provisional, you already have your answer

It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

- If the person is more than 10 steps away, you don't have to hold the door for them anymore.  If you hold the door for someone farther than 10 steps, it gets to that awkward part where the walker now has to speed up just to get the door.  Just go in, I can open the door 5-7 seconds later.

Why are you walking in slow motion? 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Don't get under @BringBackFergy AND ESPECIALLY @Cripple Creek 's skin!

Notice, that's a non-working notification... You DON'T want to piss that guy off.  Don't prod the bear.  Bad things!  Bad things Man! 

This rule comes from a guy that can suck tapioca off a trailer hitch

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

- Pineapple never belongs on pizza.

I totally agree with all of your other topics. But a really well-done Hawaiian pizza is a treasure that should be eaten once in awhile.

1 hour ago, BuffaloBud said:

1 - Be on time (and that really means be early).

2 - Don't interrupt unless I'm about to experience some sort of trauma.

3 - Treat people with respect.

4 - Don't use social media to complain.  If you have an issue, do the research and get to the right person.  You'll get more results that way.

5 - Pick up after yourself.

6 - Eat sensibly and get exercise.

7 - Look at yourself in the mirror before going outside.

8 - Don't be an idiot at a sporting event.

9 - Say please and thank you.

10 - Do more than what is asked.

A true gentleman. 

You’ve got to be crazy to trust a wolf that pretends to be tame, a horse that seems healthy, a teenager in love, or a ***** who swears she’ll be faithful. - King Lear's Fool