Name some of your life rules/policies

47 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Oh pullllleze. My husband does this. No one would know he even has an ass the way he buys his clothing.  ?

Sometimes though a large shirt for one brand isn’t exactly a large for another.  Heck I own shirts sized Medium, Large, and Extra Large.  If I can’t try it on I’ll usually buy it bigger but not where it’s hopefully hanging off me ?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Where the hell are you eating where these guys have their feet on the table. Keep your eyes horizontal and it's a non issue.

I busted half my big toe nail off a few weeks ago in the flops. That's a legitimate downside. I'd post a picture, but dont want to ruin Jay's night. 

All this says to me is you’re a sandals guy and filthing up restaurants where other people are enjoying food.

Don’t make me go kerouac on you Duke.

things are easier to get into than they are to get out of

sociopaths rule the world but if that's what it takes for success it isn't worth it

life isn't fair but it's all we've got

your children get only one childhood

apartment building hallways stink of fishsticks

YOLO but it might last longer than you plan for

marriage is a trap but it's the best structure in which to raise kids

values and ethics are costly but not as costly as having none

anyone who has never failed has never really tried

fortune favours the bold

Edited by stuvian
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

- A steak that's cooked above medium is unacceptable.  Med rare is the best.  Medium I can live with.

- If the person is more than 10 steps away, you don't have to hold the door for them anymore.  If you hold the door for someone farther than 10 steps, it gets to that awkward part where the walker now has to speed up just to get the door.  Just go in, I can open the door 5-7 seconds later.

- If you're someone who gives me the lower number first when asking for the score...I immediately think you're not a sports guy.  What's the score?  17-24.  

- It was never okay for men to wear pink in public unless it's promoting Breast Cancer awareness.  Down here in Georgia around the 2012-2105 range...a lot of guys down here were wearing pink khaki shorts.  

-  Tight shirts when someone doesn't work out or has definition in their body looks odd.

- Pineapple never belongs on pizza.

I'll come up with more as this thread goes.....

When I am out for run, people will some times wait for me at an intersection when the clearly have plenty of time to turn and drive away. Then in turn, I feel obligated to speed up so they don't have to wait! And it makes me look faster!

Edited by Rocket94

46 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

All this says to me is you’re a sandals guy and filthing up restaurants where other people are enjoying food.

Don’t make me go kerouac on you Duke.

Go Canes.....happy Friday my man. Be well. It's gonna be a good night regardless of what you have on your hammer toed feet.

Edited by RaoulDuke79

1 hour ago, Another Fan said:

Sometimes though a large shirt for one brand isn’t exactly a large for another.  Heck I own shirts sized Medium, Large, and Extra Large.  If I can’t try it on I’ll usually buy it bigger but not where it’s hopefully hanging off me ?

I can wear a Carhartt MEDIUM tee shirt.  I haven't worn medium since 11th grade.

I guess Carhartt wants fat working guys to feel good about themselves.

I agree... Anywhere from a medium to x-large

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Go Canes.....happy Friday my man. Be well. It's gonna be a good night regardless of what you have on your hammer toed feet.

My feet are actually good man feet. No hair, nice heel.

I just choose to keep them covered in public.

Go Canes. At least we know they have the most badass punter in the country.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

1. If you’re a man, you can’t wear flip flops in public outside of parks and beaches. 

If I see you wearing sandals/flip flops on a plane, or in a restaurant, I reserve the right to punch your dick.

I wore flip flops to see Toy Story 4 and sat Indian Style in the seat.

When choosing a resolution to a difficult issue always choose the short term  high profile option rather than the long term nagging alternative.

20 hours ago, BuffaloBud said:

1 - Be on time (and that really means be early).

2 - Don't interrupt unless I'm about to experience some sort of trauma.

3 - Treat people with respect.

4 - Don't use social media to complain.  If you have an issue, do the research and get to the right person.  You'll get more results that way.

5 - Pick up after yourself.

6 - Eat sensibly and get exercise.

7 - Look at yourself in the mirror before going outside.

8 - Don't be an idiot at a sporting event.

9 - Say please and thank you.

10 - Do more than what is asked.

Fixed

Edited by Keukasmallies
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I follow by the same rules as the Duke...

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

John Wayne "The Shootist"

I also will only have my steak rare and I can't ***** stand mumbling!

29 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

Have as much fun as possible whenever you can. You never know when you will be unable to do so.

I have an old college buddy in town. Thursday night we went out and as much fun as possible, and it seems we were quite successful. Friday....we were unable to have any fun. Apparently we are not kids anymore.... Thank God for Uber! 

21 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Always keep your finger nails clipped if you have a girlfriend/wife or they will be very hesitant to let you put your hand down below.

I will add filed.  Smooth nails are the way to go for finger activities

19 hours ago, KD in CA said:

-Never get less than 12 hours sleep

-Never play cards with a guy who’s got the same first name as a city

-And never go near a lady who’s got a tattoo of a dagger on her body

-Do you moonlight as Roger Federer ?

-?

• Like (+1) 1