Uranium, whiskey and rattlesnakes ...oh my.

BuffaloBill

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Where the heck does one get their hands on powdered uranium?  Not to mention, what do you use it for?  That’s what I want to know.

https://www.amazon.com/Images-SI-Uranium-Ore/dp/B000796XXM/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?keywords=powdered+uranium&qid=1562956251&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmr0

Where else? You'd have to grind it down to a powder, which I'm sure is totally safe to do.

Also, I just want to highlight this part:

Mr Jennings told officers he was trying to create a “super snake” after the uranium was discovered, ABC reported.

Bodycam footage from the arrest shows one officer spotting the snake in the backseat, before saying: “That sucker is huge.”

21 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Where the heck does one get their hands on powdered uranium?  Not to mention, what do you use it for?  That’s what I want to know.

From his face I assume he works in nuclear plant and like Homer brought some home.

Yellowcake (also called urania) is a type of uranium concentrate powder obtained from leach solutions, in an intermediate step in the processing of uranium ores.

21 hours ago, ocemur said:

Where else? You'd have to grind it down to a powder, which I'm sure is totally safe to do.

Not exactly.

21 hours ago, DC Tom said:

So the guy's pulled over in possession of a gun, an open bottle of whiskey, a rattlesnake, and enriched uranium.  And he's only charged on the whiskey?

Interesting...  

...I have AOC on speed dial....waiting for a call back for total exoneration.......

7 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...soon to be on "The View"..................

Sounds like part of a script. Good role for Billy Bob Thornton. Wait...no woman involved?

Edited by Rocket94
  • Like (+1) 1