A TRADE THAT COULD HELP THIS TEAM

Hey bills fans 

getting closer to the season and I’m getting pumped to see how the team and Allen do but In The recent news of Melvin Gordon asking for more money or a trade.

I think if the chargers can’t get him the money he wants, We should make the trade for Gordon it would not only give us a top 3 running back in the league but this would help Allen so much more then we can imagine. 

Let me know what you think and what would you give up to trade for Gordon 

GO BILLS !!!!!’

Depends on the return. For a garbage pick, sure. But I’m never in the camp of paying a premium pick for the privilege to overpay a RB. An argument can be made that there isn’t a more easily replaceable position in all of the NFL currently. If Beane wanted to overpay a RB he would have just done it for free with Le’Veon Bell. 

Edited by Bills2ref
  • Like (+1) 1

We'd have to give up draft assets and then pay him big bucks.

I hate to say it, but running backs are not that worth it anymore. You can find guys through all rounds of the draft that can come in and contribute right away.

5 hours ago, purple haze said:

No.  Not for Gordon.  Good player, but they drafted Singletary for a reason.  And they'll probably draft another young guy next spring to

go along with him. McCoy and Gore will be fine  if the O-line has a pulse.

Agreed.  Gordon is a waste of our cap space.  We’ll need it on lineman who are on prove it deals now and extend other top flight players.

• Like (+1) 1