Mike Vrabel says" he would cut off his 'pe_is if he could win the SuperBowl."

tomur67

3 hours ago, aristocrat said:

I'd give my dick up for a sabres and bills dynasty....4 titles each.  

1 hour ago, Dopey said:

I'll give yours up too. Thanks for the offer.

I'll 3rd that

Thanks for being so gracious

Satan does make deals ?

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...probable surgical replacement..............

image.png.09ff951bfc8ae7abdcaf91dc9f7b3c4e.png

Footlong

• Haha (+1) 2

19 hours ago, brianthomas said:

I don't care what the reasoning is, no guy should ever think about cutting his thing off period & #2 no guy should ever want to see it.

I don't care if you're Sherlock Holmes or not!

Totally uncool. We do not talk about these things in jest. Simply saying this shows Vrabel doesn't have what it takes to be nothing but a loser. Ya need both the superbowl and your johnson intact to ever be among the pantheons of coaches that have won a superbowl with their johnsons.

19 hours ago, Bills2ref said:

Does anyone have a link to this recording?

I'm still demanding the original reel of the classic "Mike Vrabel cuts his @#$% off"!! I think @teef would understand...

We can only hope Brady and Gronk decide to cut their @%#&$ off one day and we get to witness it...

For all we know they'll cut each others dinguses off, and then Gronk will bunt Brady's #$%@ with 2 Buffalo Bills Lomabrdi trophies in each hand, he line drives it directly to Josh Allen who juggles it between 4 Buffalo Sabres Stanley Cups. Josh then will ***** his junk up and proceed to launch Brady's ***** straight into orbit of the planet Pluto, leaving it still in our Galaxy, justifiably makig Pluto once again our 9th planet and taunting Brady as owning his manhood aka snatching the GOAT title from Cheating A$$ Brady.

Thank you all for bearing with me, it wasn't my fault?

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...probable surgical replacement..............

image.png.09ff951bfc8ae7abdcaf91dc9f7b3c4e.png

Vrabel has at least a package of these sewn on already...

I'm shocked you didn't put the Zweigel's, obviously it's because you feel the need to condescend on the good name of Sahlen's?

Little know fact Mr. Sahlen owned my last property I just moved out of in Lockport in the 1800's. Moved to Florida, gonna have to make it to every Florida away game.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Totally uncool. We do not talk about these things in jest. Simply saying this shows Vrabel doesn't have what it takes to be nothing but a loser. Ya need both the superbowl and your johnson intact to ever be among the pantheons of coaches that have won a superbowl with their johnsons.

Of course.  The bigger dick you are the more wins - see Bellycheat.

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Of course.  The bigger dick you are the more wins - see Bellycheat.

Haha and there's also that. How's Vrabel gonna ever get another SB with the most important attribute in coaching is chopped off. Beli's Willy grows after each SB I imagine. 

And how did you not get censored saying dick?

EDIT: Welp it's not censored this changes everything. Limeaid: you're a dick head

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

THey know the need to cut back on preseason, so instead of doing that they have to "win" by adding them back as regular season games.  It waters down the significance of the games.  The league should just eat it but somehow I am sure we will end up with 18 games.