Mike Vrabel says" he would cut off his 'pe_is if he could win the SuperBowl."

tomur67

So for context, He was talking with Taylor Lewan and it came up, would you chop it off to win a Super Bowl?  Vrabel said, "I've been married 20 years already so probably, yea".  Married guys can relate.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Nick the Greek said:

If you all want to truly become the best fan base, it’s going to take individual efforts like this! 

Bravo sir sir for your fan hood 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

25 minutes ago, 5 Wide said:

So for context, He was talking with Taylor Lewan and it came up, would you chop it off to win a Super Bowl?  Vrabel said, "I've been married 20 years already so probably, yea".  Married guys can relate.

Lol, that's what I was thinking. He's probably been married for a while and figures the SB ring might get used more/be more valuable then his junk.....

2 weeks ago I had xrays done at the hospital and the technician put the screen up in front of me 'for protection'. I told her jokingly "it's ok, I have enough kids already" (that's when she explained that i should be more worried about the prostate....)

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

What about his balls?  Doesn't seem committed.

It would help as a coach with his decision making. He won't have to go for it on 4th downs or make other tough decisions anymore. Fans won't be able to question if he has the balls to make those decisions then. He can just reply 'not anymore!'

17 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

I’d cut off Mike Vrabel’s Richard for a Bills super bowl win. 

I was a day late......  ?

May I suggest one of those long electric pruning shears on a 10 foot pole?