Tag abuse

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

No one can accuse me of tagging. There is a simple reason for that: I don't know how. Sometimes willful ignorance entitles one to make the claim of innocence. I will ignore anyone who tries to teach me the disreputable act of tagging. So just leave me alone and keep your knowledge to yourself. :ph34r: 

@JohnC all you need do is ask @plenzmd1 or @BringBackFergy. They will instruct you.

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

No one can accuse me of tagging. There is a simple reason for that: I don't know how. Sometimes willful ignorance entitles one to make the claim of innocence. I will ignore anyone who tries to teach me the disreputable act of tagging. So just leave me alone and keep your knowledge to yourself. :ph34r: 

@JohnC, I'm not trying to teach you, but someone told me if you start with an ampersand an immediately follow it with a user name, then select the user name from the dropdown, it will result in a successful tag.

This message brought to you by @BringBackFergy, @Cripple Creek and @mrags.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Gugny said:

@JohnC, I'm not trying to teach you, but someone told me if you start with an ampersand an immediately follow it with a user name, then select the user name from the dropdown, it will result in a successful tag.

Let me see if I have this.

@Gugny

Is that how this works @mrags

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Let me see if this works @gotohellyouallsuck.  Hmm does not appear that I can figure it out yet

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Haha (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I appreciate your generous support. However, I don't know what the F***k you are talking about. I am a happy simpleton and out of your depth. :)

9 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Let me see if this works @gotohellyouallsuck.  Hmm does not appear that I can figure it out yet

You are very profane. Someone needs to report you to the authorities. I would do it myself except I don't know how.:)

@Gugny. You bastard! You tricked me into learning something I didn't want to learn. Now my claim that I didn't know loses its credibility. Now I know the horrible things that others say about you are true. You have just moved up past @plenzmd1 on my shiiit list. And he was at the top. :ph34r:

• Haha (+1) 1

Here’s a little trick I learned from @Beerball and @Simon   If you put a “#” in front of a person’s name, they are unable to tag you anymore until you type a “£” which then removes the anti-tagging program. 

#cripplecreek

#plenzmd

#gugny

#johnc

@Gugny @JohnC @plenzmd1 @mrags @mrags @mrags @mrags @Gugny 

@mrags @mrags

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Don’t worry, you’re an old guy and we don’t expect technological competency. Just give up and go to the paper ticket window they have for old people and short bus fans. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Don’t worry, you’re an old guy and we don’t expect technological competency. Just give up and go to the paper ticket window they have for old people and short bus fans. 

I don't appreciate your condescending comments. :ph34r:

50 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Here’s a little trick I learned from @Beerball and @Simon   If you put a “#” in front of a person’s name, they are unable to tag you anymore until you type a “£” which then removes the anti-tagging program. 

#cripplecreek

#plenzmd

#gugny

#johnc

@Gugny @JohnC @plenzmd1 @mrags @mrags @mrags @mrags @Gugny 

@mrags @mrags

You forgot @Joe in Winslow. He doesn't like to be forgotten. 

• Sad 1

You know what really pisses me off!  Grinds my gears.  That slick son of bastage: \GoBillsInDallas/

That backslash really gums up the works!

Like: @\GoBillsInDallas/

WTF is that! The Dude should go on permanent vacay at the Iron Bar Motel, where @Mike in Horseheads can make conjugal visits to his "Would Ya?" threads every once in a while, for pulling a stunt LIKE THAT!!!  What? He likes to be unlisted?  This aint the 1963 Ma Bell phonebook!!!

Not even techno wannabee whiz-kid idiot IT savant @/dev/null can escape the notification realm... The frontslash ain't immune!  Pffft... And he call himself an IT security guru!

I will take "Dorky Old Guys Internet Security" for $1000 Alex.  Thank YOU very much Alex!

I'd look into this @BringBackFergy... Maybe let the head Honcho, top junta @SDS know about this... That one of us is flying low and right under the radar!

IF @Beerball was around, he'd never let this happen on his watch....

@Chandler#81 is really sleeping behind the wheel... This is bullsh... And @\GoBillsInDallas/ should really be brought into justice. I'd enlist a tough guy like @Sig1Hunter & his dog to haul him in and @mrags to throw away the key!

@\GoBillsInDallas/ is probably laughing right now!  But listen Pal, if you're reading this... Your days of freedom & privacy are numbered!  Phenom IT guy @/dev/null is crunching the code right now... As soon as he finishes his Taco Bell Cheesy Crunchy Gordita and stops dreaming about @Gugny's GimpGirl in a sundress!

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You know what really pisses me off!  Grinds my gears.  That slick son of bastage: \GoBillsInDallas/

WTF is that! The Dude should go on permanent vacay at the Iron Bar Motel, where @Mike in Horseheads can make conjugal visits to his "Would Ya?" threads every once in a while, for pulling a stunt LIKE THAT!!!  What? He likes to be unlisted?  This aint the 1963 Ma Bell phonebook!!!

Not even techno wannabee whiz-kid idiot IT savant @/dev/null can escape the notification realm... The frontslash ain't immune!  Pffft... And he call himself an IT security guru!

I will take "Dorky Old Guys Internet Security" for $1000 Alex.  Thank YOU very much Alex!

I'd look into this @BringBackFergy... Maybe let the head Honcho, top junta @SDS know about this... That one of us is flying low and right under the radar!

@Chandler#81 is really sleeping behind the wheel... This is bullsh... And @\GoBillsInDallas/ should really be brought into justice. I'd enlist a tough guy like @Sig1Hunter & his dog to haul him in and @mrags to throw away the key!

@\GoBillsInDallas/ is probably laughing right now!  But listen Pal, if you're reading this... Your days of freedom & privacy are numbered!  Phenom IT guy @/dev/null is crunching the code right now... As soon as he finishes his Taco Bell Cheesy Crunchy Gordita and stops dreaming about @Gugny's GimpGirl in a sundress!

What in tarnation are you talking about?

@\GoBillsInDallas/

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Is it weird that when I get notified that EII has tagged me in a post, my bunghole puckers just a teeny bit? 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Is it weird that when I get notified that EII has tagged me in a post, my bunghole puckers just a teeny bit? 

It’s probably not weird that it puckers, but I’m pretty sure it’s weird that I know about it?