Burger King $1 Taco's

2 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

I remember the corny Mighty Taco commercials on 97 Rock in the 70's. They played them constantly.

I remember getting the 97 Rock bumper stickers from MT for free Bills and concert tickets They would announce your plate number/model,color of your ride over the air..which was kind of nuts...

I never won.

14 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

I remember getting the 97 Rock bumper stickers from MT for free Bills and concert tickets They would announce your plate number/model,color of your ride over the air..which was kind of nuts...

I never won.

I faintly remember that. Sounds 70's ish though!

38 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Me too. I was excited when MT expanded beyond the greater Buffalo area and finally built one in my home town. Then I tried it and was underwhelmed. Never went back again. I don't think it lasted more than a year there.

Yeah...some original things should just stay where they are!

8 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

I faintly remember that. Sounds 70's ish though!

Yeah...some original things should just stay where they are!

Yes sir..the Cindy Chan days, when Carl Russo was 18 ad Snortin Norton was cool.

Also...I doubt we will try the BK taco...those pictures look pretty bad.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Yes sir..the Cindy Chan days, when Carl Russo was 18 ad Snortin Norton was cool.

Also...I doubt we will try the BK taco...those pictures look pretty bad.

I liked Cindy Chan. One day in 1990, I called 97 Rock for a music request...she answered and we just shot the breeze for a few minutes. Yeah. forget the tacos. My co workers say they rot!

Edited by Rocket94

3 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

In the early 80s, Larry Norton did a stunt at Darien Lake. He broke the record for most consecutive hours on a Ferris wheel. I happened to be there at the time. People could pay to ride in the seat with him, with all the money going to a charity. The line was really long and I was a broke college student, so I didn't do it.