BillsFan4

“Around the NFL” thread

I enjoy reading about all NFL news and am always hunting for a thread to post random non-thread worthy news/info etc. I come across on other NFL teams but I never know where to put it (this forum doesn’t have an “around the NFL section). So most times I don’t share it.

I decided I’d try to make a thread to give everyone a place to share interesting news/stories etc. about other NFL teams/players etc. 

I’m hoping that it’s ok to put/keep this here seeing as it’s not Bills related news.

I know we have the “off the wall” section but not as many people visit it, especially to talk football. 

If I am the only one interested in a thread like this, then I apologize and will let it die. 

To start, heres Josh Norman jumping bulls in Spain - 

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 1

I saw that... what an idiot. I have always hated that guy, and now it’s so obvious that he was simply a product of McD’s coaching. 

I am sure one of the website will blame the Bills if he gets hurt by the bulls.

Anyone for instigating a stampede? :devil:

• Haha (+1) 1

Apparently Richard Seymour is a pretty good poker player.  He made a good run at the 2019 World Series of Poker, but was eliminated on Wednesday.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/ex-patriots-star-makes-an-impressive-and-deep-run-at-2019-world-series-of-poker-but-is-eliminated/

"Although Seymour was happy with his decisions, he'll likely be regretting at least one of them. At one point on Wednesday, Seymour got dealt pocket 10s on a hand where he was going up against an opponent who had 6-5 offsuit. The percentages were in Seymour's favor, but he decided to fold after his opponent went all-in following the flop."

• Like (+1) 2

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ok

14 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Rex sending out resumes yet?  Isn’t this the year Pegulabucks run out?

He had five year contract so for next year yes.  

It is actually best to find a job when you are covered by Pegula's contract.

Rather than negotiating a 6 year, $36 million contract (as example only) with even money each year you negotiate a

$1M, $1M, $1M, $10M, $10M, $10M contract and then recipient gets

$5M, $5M, $5M, $10M, $10M, $10M contract since old contract pays the delta.

3 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

I enjoy reading about all NFL news and am always hunting for a thread to post random non-thread worthy news/info etc. I come across on other NFL teams but I never know where to put it (this forum doesn’t have an “around the NFL section). So most times I don’t share it.

I decided I’d try to make a thread to give everyone a place to share interesting news/stories etc. about other NFL teams/players etc. 

I’m hoping that it’s ok to put/keep this here seeing as it’s not Bills related news.

I know we have the “off the wall” section but not as many people visit it, especially to talk football. 

If I am the only one interested in a thread like this, then I apologize and will let it die. 

To start, heres Josh Norman jumping bulls in Spain - 

One slight miscalculation and he'll end up like this guy. 

IiOGgla.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

IiOGgla.jpg

I don't know, he is wearing all pink so he just might have enjoyed the drilling.  😣

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Rex sending out resumes yet?  Isn’t this the year Pegulabucks run out?

...Lingerie League...HC of Epstein's team.........

13 hours ago, H2o said:

IiOGgla.jpg

I wonder if Mike Vrabel would do that to win a Super Bowl.

• Haha (+1) 1