JPL7

Who else is going to the Bills / Titans game??

On 7/11/2019 at 10:50 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

I hear that the NFL may be making this an "event"  Get your tickets ASAP 

Thanks for the head-up. I've been planning to go, but dragging my feet on getting tickets. I live only a few hours away from Nashville, so I'm looking to haul my grill down there and do some tailgating. 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

They have a nice parking area for a tailgate (shop ahead!), and plenty of time to hit downtown post-game. Maybe a local can give us some better advice? 

Where would you recommend I park to setup a canopy and tailgate?

3 minutes ago, Dave Allen said:

Thanks for the head-up. I've been planning to go, but dragging my feet on getting tickets. I live only a few hours away from Nashville, so I'm looking to haul my grill down there and do some tailgating. 

Any idea where you would setup? I’m looking to setup near other Bills fans.

54 minutes ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Where would you recommend I park to setup a canopy and tailgate?

Any idea where you would setup? I’m looking to setup near other Bills fans.

I haven't thought that far ahead, but I'd certainly be all for helping my fellow Bills fans circle the wagons down there.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dave Allen said:

I haven't thought that far ahead, but I'd certainly be all for helping my fellow Bills fans circle the wagons down there.

pretty much the "official", not really, tailgate for away games is wherever Red Pinto Tailgate sets up. If ya Twitters, follow em. If not, i will be posting as soon as they know for sure what lot they will be setting up !This thread will prolly be long gone, go to the tailgating sub forum on the front page and check there for tailgating details for all games

• Thanks! (+1) 3

18 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

pretty much the "official", not really, tailgate for away games is wherever Red Pinto Tailgate sets up. If ya Twitters, follow em. If not, i will be posting as soon as they know for sure what lot they will be setting up !This thread will prolly be long gone, go to the tailgating sub forum on the front page and check there for tailgating details for all games

What's their Twitter handle?

13 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

@Red pinto Tailgate..saw @CajunBillsBacker on Captain Buffalos timeline last night..he is also a good follow for this stuff, and just a great guy!

Thanks for the follow man! Yeah I had a pretty good conversation with Captain Buffalo in PM after those messages. We’re both pretty pumped up for the Nashville trip.

I’m definitely going to setup tailgate, just not sure where  yet. The lot I’ve been looking at is the Main Event parking Lot. I had an email conversation with the owner of the lot and this lot seems to be far more lenient than the regular lots around the stadium as far as tailgating goes. I don’t want to commit on a pass until I know where everyone else is going though.

you can check out the lot at maineventparking.com

Edited by CajunBillsBacker

For those who might be interested, the Red Wings play the Pred's on Saturday night right in the heart of downtown before the Bills game. I just got two seats in the upper level. I’ve been to a few Pred’s games, and loved them! Just a thought.