Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JPL7

Who else is going to the Bills / Titans game??

Recommended Posts

I'm going...haven't bought seats yet.  Flying there from Boston.  I have a buddy that live in Marcus Mariotta's building - he has an apartment just downstairs from Mariotta's penthouse suite, so I'll be crashing there.  Cool building right downtown near the stadium.  Maybe we can bang on the ceiling with a broom all night and keep him awake, or pull the fire alarm at 2:30 AM of game day so he gets no sleep lol....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Billzfan23 said:

I'm going...haven't bought seats yet.  Flying there from Boston.  I have a buddy that live in Marcus Mariotta's building - he has an apartment just downstairs from Mariotta's penthouse suite, so I'll be crashing there.  Cool building right downtown near the stadium.  Maybe we can bang on the ceiling with a broom all night and keep him awake, or pull the fire alarm at 2:30 AM of game day so he gets no sleep lol....

 

What you need to do is attach the speakers to the ceiling.  Connect the audio from a laptop, play S&M adult programming and turn it up loud.

I'd also some how make farm animal noises.  

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Billzfan23 said:

I'm going...haven't bought seats yet.  Flying there from Boston.  I have a buddy that live in Marcus Mariotta's building - he has an apartment just downstairs from Mariotta's penthouse suite, so I'll be crashing there.  Cool building right downtown near the stadium.  Maybe we can bang on the ceiling with a broom all night and keep him awake, or pull the fire alarm at 2:30 AM of game day so he gets no sleep lol....

Just go with the old fashioned method of sending a bunch of Hookers and Blow up to his room Saturday night...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm looking into getting a vip suite for the bills / titans game, its $7000 and holds 20 people, I can get around 10 people here. I live 30 minutes south of Nashville. it would be about $350 a ticket without food and drinks and maybe $400 with food and drinks. would anyone be interested in joining in for this deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, billsfan4ever63 said:

I'm looking into getting a vip suite for the bills / titans game, its $7000 and holds 20 people, I can get around 10 people here. I live 30 minutes south of Nashville. it would be about $350 a ticket without food and drinks and maybe $400 with food and drinks. would anyone be interested in joining in for this deal.

 

Do we have to send money to Nigeria to get on the list? 

  • Haha (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how did you guess, just kidding. I am sure people will be skeptical but I think there would be a way to work out the details maybe everyone would be able to send payment right to stadium or something. I can assure you it is legit. id be glad to give name and address and phone number and meet with anyone in the area to see I am serious. we can surely work ou the logistics of the whole thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, billsfan4ever63 said:

how did you guess, just kidding. I am sure people will be skeptical but I think there would be a way to work out the details maybe everyone would be able to send payment right to stadium or something. I can assure you it is legit. id be glad to give name and address and phone number and meet with anyone in the area to see I am serious. we can surely work ou the logistics of the whole thing.

 

I’m told I’m set for my two, but the info comes from a SLIGHTLY younger but far more technologically advanced senior who is constantly making derisive comments about my tech savviness. I might be safer sending a wire to the Nigerian Prince, but I’m already on board.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2019 at 7:09 AM, Billzfan23 said:

I'm going...haven't bought seats yet.  Flying there from Boston.  I have a buddy that live in Marcus Mariotta's building - he has an apartment just downstairs from Mariotta's penthouse suite, so I'll be crashing there.  Cool building right downtown near the stadium.  Maybe we can bang on the ceiling with a broom all night and keep him awake, or pull the fire alarm at 2:30 AM of game day so he gets no sleep lol....

I think our D will be just fine either way, call it a feeling. Now if where you live in Boston is close to TB12, then absolutely employ all of these tactics and then some:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2019 at 7:09 AM, Billzfan23 said:

I'm going...haven't bought seats yet.  Flying there from Boston.  I have a buddy that live in Marcus Mariotta's building - he has an apartment just downstairs from Mariotta's penthouse suite, so I'll be crashing there.  Cool building right downtown near the stadium.  Maybe we can bang on the ceiling with a broom all night and keep him awake, or pull the fire alarm at 2:30 AM of game day so he gets no sleep lol....

 

That is a cool building in a cool area. We’ll all stop by Saturday night and help you pre-game all night long! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2019 at 10:12 PM, Sherlock Holmes said:

I need sideline tickets for when Vrabel cuts his Dingus off!!!

if he throws it on the field it would be a souvenir for the record books

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2019 at 10:50 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

I hear that the NFL may be making this an "event"  Get your tickets ASAP 

 

 

 

Idk if I even want to watch the game if that is the case. How many times am I going to be forced to watch that forward lateral? And then hear people talk about how Flutie would have won it, even though Rob Johnson had nothing to do with the loss.

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

 

Idk if I even want to watch the game if that is the case. How many times am I going to be forced to watch that forward lateral? And then hear people talk about how Flutie would have won it, even though Rob Johnson had nothing to do with the loss.

Incorrect. RJ and Jonathon Linton didn't stay in their lanes on the return. Rob went directly at Wycheck instead of "staying home." Linton can be excused as he was simply following the so called leader of the team. It was unusual to see a QB on kick coverage, but he was called upon and failed miserably. Doug was a special teams ace; could have been a gunner.

 

And yeah, I never want to see that play again.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, stuvian said:

if he throws it on the field it would be a souvenir for the record books

He better!!! Also he better write Tom Brady's toy in sharpie on it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/12/2019 at 10:30 PM, Augie said:

 

I’m told I’m set for my two, but the info comes from a SLIGHTLY younger but far more technologically advanced senior who is constantly making derisive comments about my tech savviness. I might be safer sending a wire to the Nigerian Prince, but I’m already on board.  

cool, can you see if someone can get me a couple too?

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2019 at 10:16 AM, BuffaloBillies said:

Last time I went, I was jumped on a sidewalk by 3 dudes and knocked out cold at 2AM Saturday night for wearing a Bills hat (Fire Department woke me up with smelling salt). Concussed, I still went to the game the next day.... The Music City Miracle. Worst weekend of my life. PASS!

 

Damn... That’s a pretty rough weekend...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If i'm home due to my job i have already made plans to go i have a step son that has a friend that has season tickets & he's set up, he is a Titans fan which i am to when they aren't playing the Bills but i pointed the game out to him when the schedule came out & he said we're going now i just need to be off & at home on that date 🙏

 

I will have on my red Kyle Williams jersey & drinking a beer for the Bills victory !! Not sure what the tail gating is like in Nashville but i know it can't compare to B/lo !! 

 

GO BILLS !!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m driving up from Louisiana for this game. Bringing a few pieces of my tailgating equipment. Hoping to setup near other Bills fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/16/2019 at 10:56 AM, T master said:

If i'm home due to my job i have already made plans to go i have a step son that has a friend that has season tickets & he's set up, he is a Titans fan which i am to when they aren't playing the Bills but i pointed the game out to him when the schedule came out & he said we're going now i just need to be off & at home on that date 🙏

 

I will have on my red Kyle Williams jersey & drinking a beer for the Bills victory !! Not sure what the tail gating is like in Nashville but i know it can't compare to B/lo !! 

 

GO BILLS !!! 

 

The tailgate is not like OP, but it’s pretty darn good!  I went with my son a few years ago, not knowing a single soul there. We had our Bills gear on, and we were welcomed with open arms. It was VERY cool, and we were represented in numbers!

 

We Ubered there, so I’m not sure how the lots work. There were a lot of busses and RV’s with Bills folk hooked up together. I’m curious how that is arranged getting grouped together. I’ll leave to the the hooked in Eager Beavers like @plenzmd1 to figure out. I’ll be in a hotel, so maybe pick up Edley’s BBQ the day before or that morning for tailgate (doubt they open early enough for tailgate, so maybe room at the airbnb for food?). 

 

BTW - a red KW jersey won’t help anyone find you. There will be tens of thousands of us. I made that mistake once. 

 

 

.

Edited by Augie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Augie said:

 

The tailgate is not like OP, but it’s pretty darn good!  I went with my son a few years ago, not knowing a single soul there. We had our Bills gear on, and we were welcomed with open arms. It was VERY cool, and we were represented in numbers!

 

We Ubered there, so I’m not sure how the lots work. There were a lot of busses and RV’s with Bills folk hooked up together. I’m curious how that is arranged getting grouped together. I’ll leave that the the hooked in Eager Beavers like @plenzmd1 to figure out. I’ll be in a hotel, so maybe pick up Edley’s BBQ the day before or that morning for tailgate (doubt they open early enough for tailgate, so maybe room at the airbnb for food?). 

 

BTW - a red KW jersey won’t help anyone find you. There will be tens of thousands of us. I made that mistake once. 

i must say i do not know why, but was thinking this was more of a bar type tailgate. But damn, just hit me bars may not be open Sunday morning. Augie you should know that..whats the earliest you have gotten a drink Sunday morning in a bar?

 

i go with a bunch of youngins, so job one for me Sunday morning is getting good, greasy food and 8 oz of milk in all their guts before any drinking commences. Last year in Green Bay  I made everyone an awesome breakfast sammy, but that was kinda pain in the tuchus. This year will be an egg, sausage and french toast casserole made the night before that can just be heated up in the AM. We will have plenty for Augie and son! Will also have big pot of coffee to get everything moving in the right direction early, will prolly want to make sure all business is done before we head out!

 

Then i was thinking combination of bars and tailgates for the 4 hours or so

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Booked the trip down but don't have tickets to the game yet.

 

Right now the resale value is pretty nuts so I imagine a lot of people have been scooping them up. Hopefully demand will drop a bit as the date gets closer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Metal Man said:

Booked the trip down but don't have tickets to the game yet.

 

Right now the resale value is pretty nuts so I imagine a lot of people have been scooping them up. Hopefully demand will drop a bit as the date gets closer.

almost always will, but you do have to be patient..and by patient i mean Saturday before the game. Can not guarantee, but my gut is this time of summer is when prices are the highest..everyone making their plans, gettin their airbnb, and they just want to get tickets to get it out of the way. And the folks selling the tickets have no worries on their end they might be stuck with the tickets.

 

Be patient, there are ALWAYS tickets available..to every game!!

 

One PSA, we are looking for tickets to VaTech-Notre Dame, put in a price alert on Stubhub..that was a freaking mistake. First 3 emails i got saying "your tickets to Notre Dame are available" , only to click the link and get"well not your tickets, but tickets are going fast, you may want to by these" and have $300 seats highlighted. Alert turned off now

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

i must say i do not know why, but was thinking this was more of a bar type tailgate. But damn, just hit me bars may not be open Sunday morning. Augie you should know that..whats the earliest you have gotten a drink Sunday morning in a bar?

 

i go with a bunch of youngins, so job one for me Sunday morning is getting good, greasy food and 8 oz of milk in all their guts before any drinking commences. Last year in Green Bay  I made everyone an awesome breakfast sammy, but that was kinda pain in the tuchus. This year will be an egg, sausage and french toast casserole made the night before that can just be heated up in the AM. We will have plenty for Augie and son! Will also have big pot of coffee to get everything moving in the right direction early, will prolly want to make sure all business is done before we head out!

 

Then i was thinking combination of bars and tailgates for the 4 hours or so

 

I know the liquor laws have changed (for the better) since we had a place there. I tried calling Rippy’s on Broadway to ask, but realized they are an hour behind and it was only 10:00am and got no answer. On line it looks like they should be open at 10:00am Mon-Sat, but not until 11:00am on Sunday. Keep in mind, a 1:00 ET start is really noon there. Not much time to play. 

 

They have a nice parking area for a tailgate (shop ahead!), and plenty of time to hit downtown post-game. Maybe a local can give us some better advice? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...