Who else is going to the Bills / Titans game??

JPL7

Used to spend a few weeks a year in Nashville for work and always loved it there. Went last time a few years back with a big group and obviously had a blast so I had this years’ circled for a while. Of course, it falls on the day we’re traveling home from our 10 yr anniversary trip to Napa. I was bummed on the day the schedule came out and my wife said we could bag Napa and do a Nashville weekend instead if I really wanted...That was clearly a trap.

Edited by billsfanmiami(oh)

I'm going...haven't bought seats yet.  Flying there from Boston.  I have a buddy that live in Marcus Mariotta's building - he has an apartment just downstairs from Mariotta's penthouse suite, so I'll be crashing there.  Cool building right downtown near the stadium.  Maybe we can bang on the ceiling with a broom all night and keep him awake, or pull the fire alarm at 2:30 AM of game day so he gets no sleep lol....

3 hours ago, Billzfan23 said:

I'm going...haven't bought seats yet.  Flying there from Boston.  I have a buddy that live in Marcus Mariotta's building - he has an apartment just downstairs from Mariotta's penthouse suite, so I'll be crashing there.  Cool building right downtown near the stadium.  Maybe we can bang on the ceiling with a broom all night and keep him awake, or pull the fire alarm at 2:30 AM of game day so he gets no sleep lol....

What you need to do is attach the speakers to the ceiling.  Connect the audio from a laptop, play S&M adult programming and turn it up loud.

I'd also some how make farm animal noises.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Billzfan23 said:

Just go with the old fashioned method of sending a bunch of Hookers and Blow up to his room Saturday night...

I'm looking into getting a vip suite for the bills / titans game, its $7000 and holds 20 people, I can get around 10 people here. I live 30 minutes south of Nashville. it would be about $350 a ticket without food and drinks and maybe $400 with food and drinks. would anyone be interested in joining in for this deal.

5 minutes ago, billsfan4ever63 said:

I'm looking into getting a vip suite for the bills / titans game, its $7000 and holds 20 people, I can get around 10 people here. I live 30 minutes south of Nashville. it would be about $350 a ticket without food and drinks and maybe $400 with food and drinks. would anyone be interested in joining in for this deal.

Do we have to send money to Nigeria to get on the list? 

• Haha (+1) 3

how did you guess, just kidding. I am sure people will be skeptical but I think there would be a way to work out the details maybe everyone would be able to send payment right to stadium or something. I can assure you it is legit. id be glad to give name and address and phone number and meet with anyone in the area to see I am serious. we can surely work ou the logistics of the whole thing.

6 minutes ago, billsfan4ever63 said:

how did you guess, just kidding. I am sure people will be skeptical but I think there would be a way to work out the details maybe everyone would be able to send payment right to stadium or something. I can assure you it is legit. id be glad to give name and address and phone number and meet with anyone in the area to see I am serious. we can surely work ou the logistics of the whole thing.

I’m told I’m set for my two, but the info comes from a SLIGHTLY younger but far more technologically advanced senior who is constantly making derisive comments about my tech savviness. I might be safer sending a wire to the Nigerian Prince, but I’m already on board.  

On 7/12/2019 at 7:09 AM, Billzfan23 said:

I think our D will be just fine either way, call it a feeling. Now if where you live in Boston is close to TB12, then absolutely employ all of these tactics and then some:thumbsup:

On 7/12/2019 at 7:09 AM, Billzfan23 said:

That is a cool building in a cool area. We’ll all stop by Saturday night and help you pre-game all night long! 

On 7/11/2019 at 10:50 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

I hear that the NFL may be making this an "event"  Get your tickets ASAP 

Idk if I even want to watch the game if that is the case. How many times am I going to be forced to watch that forward lateral? And then hear people talk about how Flutie would have won it, even though Rob Johnson had nothing to do with the loss.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Idk if I even want to watch the game if that is the case. How many times am I going to be forced to watch that forward lateral? And then hear people talk about how Flutie would have won it, even though Rob Johnson had nothing to do with the loss.

Incorrect. RJ and Jonathon Linton didn't stay in their lanes on the return. Rob went directly at Wycheck instead of "staying home." Linton can be excused as he was simply following the so called leader of the team. It was unusual to see a QB on kick coverage, but he was called upon and failed miserably. Doug was a special teams ace; could have been a gunner.

And yeah, I never want to see that play again.

• Haha (+1) 1