Who else is going to the Bills / Titans game??

JPL7

2 minutes ago, JPL7 said:

I am heading down to Nashville for the game (I live in Columbus, OH). Just seeing who else may be down there and where your seats are?

I live in Atlanta and I'm not sure if I'll go or not but leaning towards yes.  I'll probably go with my dad.

Where do you generally like to get your seats?

Last time I went, I was jumped on a sidewalk by 3 dudes and knocked out cold at 2AM Saturday night for wearing a Bills hat (Fire Department woke me up with smelling salt). Concussed, I still went to the game the next day.... The Music City Miracle. Worst weekend of my life. PASS!

Edited by BuffaloBillies
  • Sad 1

I’ll be there with my son. Got rooms at a Hampton in by Vandy. Easy walk to plenty of bars.  I’m told my tickets have been arranged for by a certain old curmudgeon who seems to have found some nice seats. I just hope he let’s me pay in cash instead of learning some newfangled millennial nonsense. He’s not as young as he acts. 

I love Nashville. We used to have a place there and I miss it. Very pleasant drive from Atlanta, and I’ve never had any trouble there, even by the little homeless park downtown. 

22 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

What's the best way to procure tickets for this game? Other than paying an arm and leg via StubHub.

I believe the Titans website is still selling single game tickets.  My friend called their office and ordered over the phone. 

2 hours ago, Augie said:

I’ll be there with my son. Got rooms at a Hampton in by Vandy. Easy walk to plenty of bars.  I’m told my tickets have been arranged for by a certain old curmudgeon who seems to have found some nice seats. I just hope he let’s me pay in cash instead of learning some newfangled millennial nonsense. He’s not as young as he acts. 

I love Nashville. We used to have a place there and I miss it. Very pleasant drive from Atlanta, and I’ve never had any trouble there, even by the little homeless park downtown. 

Don't forget about my son and his girl coming in from Morrisville,NC.They will be with another couple but I already told him he's good with you and the TBD tailgate clubbers.Trust me.he isn't loud or a troublemaker.

Take him under your wing...he's 31,around you nug's age,I would guess.

• Like (+1) 1