AFC EAST PREDICTIONS

46 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

I made it almost 2 minutes into that video.  Brutal.  I’m not sure what I’d have to be offered to watch the whole thing, but it would have to include several things my wife won’t do. 

Ha! You made it 1:30 longer than me. That was just awful. My guess, the OP has skin in the game for the youtube video/page

• Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

Josh Allen will lead the Bills to some success.  His will to succeed and his physcial gift will see to that.  However, if he isn't protected better than last year, and takes a few big hits, his confidence might wane.....(thinking of Trent Edwards who was never the same after taking a big hit in Arizona)

I think if a S hit JA like that they may never be the same.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wouldn’t people who respond with a single word LAMP also be guilty of LAMPing? Just saying.

I think that would be PLAMPing.

Edited by I am the egg man

38 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

To be the man you gotta beat the man.......

Brady and BB are going down

Very true.

Nothing would make me happier than watching them go down and all of NE cry in their chowdah.  

I am not sure if this is really being asked but I like to talk-

Bills win last two games to pass NE and win division at 11-5(we are 5-1 in division and they are 4-2)

The Dolphins are 7-9 based on fast start and Jets are 7-9 based on strong finish.

On 7/11/2019 at 6:18 AM, Protocal69 said:

Ok Im slow. What does LAMP represent lol

It represents posters getting their panties in a twist when another poster puts up something they don’t approve of,  jmo, 

it it is a form of socially trying to embarrass another Bills fan.

Go Bills!!!

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

I like Darnold and the offensive pieces around him.

They have a good group of recievers and Bell is game breaker.

They actually hired some highly thought of personnel guys over the last two months... They have what looks to be a real solid foundation in place in the front office. 

10 wins good when they were god aweful last year?

ok