AFC EAST PREDICTIONS

Hey Guys. Just wanted to share a youtube channel that I follow that discusses NFL topics in a group format and they did their AFC EAST PREDICTIONS. My name in the chat is Mastenpark. It got pretty lively tonight especially toward the end when they were debating Josh Allen. Do me a favor and check these guys out if you have the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFDlFXDzE9U

Edited by Protocal69

1 hour ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Look At My Post. Basically means there's no content.

Oh ok. My bad. Just looking to share some content  online since people always want to know what other fans feel about our team. I think those guys are cool and are fans of the NFL like us.

• Like (+1) 5

6 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

Hey Guys. Just wanted to share a youtube channel that I follow that discusses NFL topics in a group format and they did their AFC EAST PREDICTIONS. My name in the chat is Mastenpark. It got pretty lively tonight especially toward the end when they were debating Josh Allen. Do me a favor and check these guys out if you have the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFDlFXDzE9U

Its an hour and 43 minutes of some homers- thanks but no thanks.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsfan_34 said:

Its an hour and 43 minutes of some homers- thanks but no thanks.

I made it almost 2 minutes into that video.  Brutal.  I’m not sure what I’d have to be offered to watch the whole thing, but it would have to include several things my wife won’t do. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

I made it almost 2 minutes into that video.  Brutal.  I’m not sure what I’d have to be offered to watch the whole thing, but it would have to include several things my wife won’t do. 

go on...

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Pic?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

Oh ok. My bad. Just looking to share some content  online since people always want to know what other fans feel about our team. I think those guys are cool and are fans of the NFL like us.

Other fans are idiots.?

14 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

You’re a brick.  I made it to 20 seconds.  12 million channels and nothing on...

We tied at 20.

• Haha (+1) 1

Josh Allen will lead the Bills to some success.  His will to succeed and his physcial gift will see to that.  However, if he isn't protected better than last year, and takes a few big hits, his confidence might wane.....(thinking of Trent Edwards who was never the same after taking a big hit in Arizona)