Anyone else receive season tickets yet?

Just now, dbringer said:

I thought everything was mobile ticketing?  I have season tickets but everything is on my account that I access from my phone.  I didn't realize they still offer tix the old fashioned way.

You should have received a card for each ticket. 

4 hours ago, dbringer said:

I thought everything was mobile ticketing?  I have season tickets but everything is on my account that I access from my phone.  I didn't realize they still offer tix the old fashioned way.

I miss having a real ticket! Usually (but not always) have to do it on your phone, but it’s a pain to make it work sometimes! Need the app and all the right location setting, etc. It’s been a problem for me in several cities that go strictly digital. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I miss having a real ticket! Usually (but not always) have to do it on your phone, but it’s a pain to make it work sometimes! Need the app and all the right location setting, etc. It’s been a problem for me in several cities that go strictly digital. 

Those damn phones and making everything in the world easier and more secure. I am sure if you dial zero, get Sarah on the horn, she can connect you to someone who can help.

BTW, me thinks lots of things "give you problems"

(bonus if you know who Sarah is)

BTW, mine came last week..nice magnet!

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Those damn phones and making everything in the world easier and more secure. I am sure if you dial zero, get Sarah on the horn, she can connect you to someone who can help.

BTW, me thinks lots of things "give you problems"

(bonus if you know who Sarah is)

BTW, mine came last week..nice magnet!

Bills/Falcons in Atlanta a few years ago I went thru 3 of those “techie helpers” before finding one who realized the location settings was off (so they could track me all the time!). It was really frustrating for all of us, but that was also one first games so I’m sure they are better prepared. 

Can Sarah see Russia from her driveway? ? 

21 minutes ago, Augie said:

Bills/Falcons in Atlanta a few years ago I went thru 3 of those “techie helpers” before finding one who realized the location settings was off (so they could track me all the time!). It was really frustrating for all of us, but that was also one first games so I’m sure they are better prepared. 

Can Sarah see Russia from her driveway? ? 

damn Augie..no not that Sarah..think way smaller and how you made phone calls for the first 10 years of your life.

https://mayberry.fandom.com/wiki/Sarah

BTW, was your girlfriend called Juanita?

Edited by plenzmd1