Want to live like Joe? Joe Montana's 500 acre Napa Valley estate listed for $29 million

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/realestate/joe-montanas-500-acre-napa-valley-estate-listed-for-dollar29-million/ar-AAE8Jna?ocid=ientp

The property on the border of Sonoma and Napa counties was previously listed in 2009 by the Niner great for a poetic price of $49 million, before the Montanas took it off the market.

The property produces olive oil not coffee so cup of joe not included.

Maybe he's tired of the insane California taxes and their festering rot of society.

If so, it's a safe bet he's not moving to Andrew Cuomo's security blanket called N.Y.C.  

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Augie said:

Ehhh, it’s OK but I’d hate to “settle” on something like that. Maybe they will drop it another $20 mil and I can think of it as a little fixer upper. 

The price will take care if itself after the next 7.5 quake hits NorCal - and then it truly will be a ‘fixer-upper’!

2 minutes ago, The Senator said:

The price will take care if itself after the next 7.5 quake hits NorCal - and then it truly will be a ‘fixer-upper’!

It could be oceanfront!

.....or it could be in the ocean. 

Dear God. Can you imagine the cost of the upkeep on that place, let alone the property taxes? The $49,000,000 price tag must have been furnished. The $29,000,000 tag is where the only thing left is the light bulbs. Then you get to spend the other $20,000,000 redecorating. 

5 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Please don't tell my wife... She wants to be reincarnated as an olive tree.  /smh 

Sorry Honey... We can't afford it!

Where the hell do you find people with crazy ideas like that!  ?