Cash on Highway Up for Grabs: What Would You Do?

Cash Grab  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Take the Money and Run or Not?

• Grab/scoop like a crazy person for a minute and then hoof it out of there
    • Drive on by, gawking a little in the process but never stop
    • Stop and pick up what you can, then deliver to nearest police station or other law enforcement

So this surreal scene played out here locally in Atlanta, and begs the question of what the esteemed members here would do if confronted with piles of greenbacks in front of their cars? Truly bizarre. 

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/dekalb-county/dozens-of-drivers-stop-on-i-285-to-grab-cash-that-spilled-onto-road/965508278

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

I believe all money in armored cars has scanned or known serial numbers in it? I could be wrong......

I'm not voting for legal reasons!

25 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

...straight into a traffic cam footage silver platter for police to review however. Unless—is that mud on your license plate?

I'm grabbin' and scoopin' as much as I can carry.

Then I'd sit on it for a good long while in case there's a knock at the door.

• Like (+1) 1

What the hell choice is #3 about... Why don't you just ask: "Are you mentally ######ed?"

Question #3 is like giving money to a Nigerian phone scam!

9 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

It’d probably depend what time of day.  During rush hour no, after hours a good chance 

That's why I never leave home without my nets... Works just as well from any moving vehicle.

Net-That.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

What the hell choice is #3 about... Why don't you just ask: "Are you mentally ######ed?"

That's why I never leave home without my nets... Works just as well from any moving vehicle.

Net-That.jpg

Maybe with that net you could finally grab that dollar from the State Farm fisherman

hqdefault.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Net-That.jpg

Why do I picture you driving one of these.............

Image result for duck boat pictures

• Thank you (+1) 1

I've dreamed about finding several hundred dollars in the parking lot of Batavia Downs or Del Lago but it would be my luck there would be a security cam operating there and the money would belong to a drug dealer.  I turned in nearly 400 dollars that was laying in the entrance to a Wegman's about a decade ago.  Stupid for somebody not to secure it better but my gut told me it belonged to someone who sorely needed it.  As to the incident in question I'd let it go as your car might be easily identified as been on the scene when the money fell out.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I've dreamed about finding several hundred dollars in the parking lot of Batavia Downs or Del Lago but it would be my luck there would be a security cam operating there and the money would belong to a drug dealer.  I turned in nearly 400 dollars that was laying in the entrance to a Wegman's about a decade ago.  Stupid for somebody not to secure it better but my gut told me it belonged to someone who sorely needed it.  As to the incident in question I'd let it go as your car might be easily identified as been on the scene when the money fell out.  

Good man RR. You’re probably right!