SI very early 2020 mock draft

31 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

If we're picking in the top 7, the conversation will be about drafting a new QB, possibly with a new GM and coach in power. Although I guess in that scenario I'd draft Jeudy and then tank for Trevor Lawrence. Let's hope that isn't where this goes.

Depends - does Trevor like Beiber?

• Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, HappyDays said:

If we're picking in the top 7, the conversation will be about drafting a new QB, possibly with a new GM and coach in power. Although I guess in that scenario I'd draft Jeudy and then tank for Trevor Lawrence. Let's hope that isn't where this goes.

Not necessarily. There is always the chance of injury which of course we also don't hope for.

I am hoping for lots of wins and Devonta Smith late in round 1. :)

Edited by Bill from NYC

6 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

what exactly are you doing there?

the only thing I want to see out of SI at this time of the year is the Swimsuit Edition 

I'd rather see bankruptcy proceeding out of them than the swimsuit edition

1 hour ago, Boca BIlls said:

It's based on Vegas betting odds.

Still doesn't answer my question. Why are people saying the Browns are going to win the AFC North when they haven't won dink? Name free agents I suppose.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Still doesn't answer my question. Why are people saying the Browns are going to win the AFC North when they haven't won dink? Name free agents I suppose.

B.c people as a whole are not smart.... And Vegas knows this.

Edited by Boca BIlls

PTR- I appreciate the post as just trying to help, but I’ll think about the draft in February or March.  Again, not about you, but why does anyone post a mock draft in the summer when we haven’t played the season, do not know who we pick up in free agency, resign people.

They simply have nothing to report, so they write an article like this one.

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

If the Bills had the Browns’ roster, you would be losing mind if every media member didn’t pick us to win the SB.  On paper (which means nothing), they are absolutely loaded.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Leonhart2017 said:

Now wait just a minute, a week ago SI said the Dolphins “Super Bowl Window” was opened. Now they are going to he the worst team in the league next year. Talk about hedging your bets.

I'm not doubting you, they really said that? The narrative was they were tanking for tua in March lol

26 minutes ago, McBean said:

Vegas knows best.

I believe we will be picking top 10 

They are usually pretty close to being right. I hope you're wrong, but I don't disagree.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

They finished last season 5-3.  Mayfield looked like the best rookie QB and Denzel Ward is a stud.  Greedy Williams was a steal in the second.  Signing of OBJ, Richardson, Hunt, and Vernon.  Plus, the Steelers lost Brown and Bell.  The Ravens still don't know if they have a quarterback who can throw.  The AFC North is wide open.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

If the Bills had the Browns’ roster, you would be losing mind if every media member didn’t pick us to win the SB.  On paper (which means nothing), they are absolutely loaded.  

But when it's the Bills it's "respect is earned when you start winning."  I read that over and over here.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

26 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

They finished last season 5-3.  Mayfield looked like the best rookie QB and Denzel Ward is a stud.  Greedy Williams was a steal in the second.  Signing of OBJ, Richardson, Hunt, and Vernon.  Plus, the Steelers lost Brown and Bell.  The Ravens still don't know if they have a quarterback who can throw.  The AFC North is wide open.

So they get respect based on expectations, not winning.

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Projections is different than respect.  The Clippers and Lakers haven't done anything yet but are projected to be the top two teams in the NBA next year.

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

But when it's the Bills it's "respect is earned when you start winning."  I read that over and over here.

You really can’t but your Bills bias and see the difference?  Their qb tied a rookie record for td passes (ours completed 52% of his passes), our top receiver would struggle to crack their top 4, they have a super talented 1st round TE, they added a pro bowl and have a 2nd year guy who had a good rookie season, they have a 1overall DE and added a Pro Bowler pass rusher.  Come on Promo! You are the ultimate Bills fan but you can try to be somewhat realistic.

i mean it’s the Browns so I’m sure something bad will happen.  But I’d trade our roster for theirs in a second.  So would most rational people. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

9 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

8 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Doc pretty much summed it up.   

because some experts say Baker Mayfield's a rising star and has a lot of star power behind him.

2018 GS QBrec Cmp Att Cmp% Yds TD TD% Int Int% Y/G Rate QBR Sk Yds
  13 6-7-0 310 486 63.8 3725 27 5.6 14 2.9 266.1 93.7 55.7 25 173

wasn't his 27 TD's as a rookie some sort of record? 

6 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You really can’t but your Bills bias and see the difference?  Their qb tied a rookie record for td passes (ours completed 52% of his passes), our top receiver would struggle to crack their top 4, they have a super talented 1st round TE, they added a pro bowl and have a 2nd year guy who had a good rookie season, they have a 1overall DE and added a Pro Bowler pass rusher.  Come on Promo! You are the ultimate Bills fan but you can try to be somewhat realistic.

i mean it’s the Browns so I’m sure something bad will happen.  But I’d trade our roster for theirs in a second.  So would most rational people. 

And that is why I'd not trade anything with the Browns.