SI very early 2020 mock draft

The draft order is based on reverse Super Bowl odds. I certainly can’t think of a more fair way to do it in July.

With that being said, yes please on Jerry Jeudy. He’s a WAY better prospect than Amari Cooper was IMO. 

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 9

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

what exactly are you doing there?

the only thing I want to see out of SI at this time of the year is the Swimsuit Edition 

whatever you like me to be doing. let you imagination run.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, JustWinPlease said:

Respect is earned and the Bills have earned nothing yet.

With that said, getting Jeudy would be a dream for Josh Allen.

Okay. So what has Cleveland earned? Just asking.

July is a difficult month for TSW. Possibly the worst.

Mostly posts talking about something already beaten to death. But a very early mock draft takes the cake.

C'mon August. Especially c'mon September.

3 hours ago, Leonhart2017 said:

Now wait just a minute, a week ago SI said the Dolphins “Super Bowl Window” was opened. Now they are going to he the worst team in the league next year. Talk about hedging your bets.

Say what?  You're kidding, right?

In any case, SI is an irrelevant dinosaur.  Anyone with any cachet has already left.

5 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The draft order is based on reverse Super Bowl odds. I certainly can’t think of a more fair way to do it in July.

With that being said, yes please on Jerry Jeudy. He’s a WAY better prospect than Amari Cooper was IMO. 

This! I would hate picking that early in the draft because that would mean our season sucked, but I would LOOOOOOVE to have Jeudy on our team! I would even do a major trade up for him if we could. 

4 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

This! I would hate picking that early in the draft because that would mean our season sucked, but I would LOOOOOOVE to have Jeudy on our team! I would even do a major trade up for him if we could. 

I think I’m with you on that. Next year should be a really strong receiving class but I think Jeudy is different. He has such a high floor (and obviously a high ceiling). If I’m trading up I need a guy that will DEFINITELY be at least good. Jeudy is that. He has no chance of busting IMO. He has ELITE speed, run after the catch and route running abilities. He’s one of (if not the) best WR prospects that I can remember. He’s not quite in the Randy Moss category as a prospect for me but he is there with guys like Julio, Sammy and AJ Green. Those guys were the top guys that I can think of. Jeudy reminds me so much of OBJ as a player. 

6 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

If the Bills were to draft Jeudy, you would soon be one of the happiest people on the planet.

If we're picking in the top 7, the conversation will be about drafting a new QB, possibly with a new GM and coach in power. Although I guess in that scenario I'd draft Jeudy and then tank for Trevor Lawrence. Let's hope that isn't where this goes.

• Thank you (+1) 1