Welp - I'm off the Josh Allen bandwagon

2 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

Bieber is extremely talented and a really cool dude. 

His music is good.  People just like to hate.

You should post a couple of his good songs for us to enlighten ourselves

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

How about table tennis players?  Are they athletes? 

I work with a guy whose brother is in the US table tennis HOF.  The way those guys play it’s quite a workout.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, KD in CA said:

I work with a guy whose brother is in the US table tennis HOF.  The way those guys play it’s quite a workout.

Yes, and I know Eric Owens who was a U.S. and pro player.  When you see the game played at a high level you realize these guys and gals are absolutely athletes.  The intensity, difficulty and competition is quite high.  Only a great athlete can get to that level.     Same for Golf and others. 

22 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I'm just thankful his first sports jersey wasn't Tom Brady! :mellow:

he would be smart enough to deny that to his grave if it was TB.

3 hours ago, T master said:

WOW 3 of them have me rethinking my position on him i would think his first sporting event would be the super bowl as the QB for the Bills then the Bieber & will Ferrel answers for me dang ?!!

it is assumed the question imply's attending as a spectator/fan not a roster-ed player of any team.

4 hours ago, yungmack said:

Didn't Beiber grow up just over the bridge in Ontario? And aren't the Bills his childhood team? At least JA didn't pick Bon Jovi.

I don't think there is anything that links the Bills to being Beibers favorite childhood team

16 hours ago, stevewin said:

From thread title I was sure this was going to be related to ranch dressing and chicken wings

lol, bro i thought the exact same thing.  my wife is all about ranch, and i'me a blue cheese man.  i'd like to tell you the cops have never had to be involved, i'd really like to.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Favorite Music Artist: Justin Bieber.

Pet Peeve: Sound of a vacuum.

Anyone else thinking those accidentally got reversed?

It's easy to confuse the two sounds; they both suck.

22 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

All athletic feats are not the same. Could a defensive lineman be “ the best” at running marathons ? Probably not. Do you think Tiger Woods works out at the gym. Calling golf a “ skill “ akin to a card trick or “ magic” trick is beyond laughable. If you consistently are out of shape, you won’t be very good at golf, definitely not the best. An athlete is defined as one who is proficient in sports or skilled in exercises sports and games requiring physical strength, agility or stamina. Golf certainly fits in that definition, a card trick or a “ magical” sleight of hand does not. Hockey players tend to be good golfers, as similar talents are required. I wouldn’t want a hockey player to play on the offensive line, however. Many football players back in the day didn’t even work out at the gym, heck Kenny Stabler smoked cigarettes. 

again, i point to John Daly

7 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Hardwoods, everywhere

pervert

• Haha (+1) 1