Welp - I'm off the Josh Allen bandwagon

45 minutes ago, without a drought said:

I play solitaire pretty fast.

Shuffling, dealing, flipping and winning. You better believe I'm an athlete.

You ain't seen nothing till you see me shoot the corn hole!

2 hours ago, driddles said:

Was hoping his dream sporting event to attend was him playing in the Superbowl for the Buffalo Bills. 

That's exactly what I was thinking. I don't care about his musical preferences. Heck, my brother's favorite band is Journey, but I haven't disowned him yet.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JK Fan said:

You obviously do not golf.

Do I need to be a hamburger to know what it takes to make one?

The word is athlete... How is a golfer an athlete?

3 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Try to stick an 8 iron shot within 5 feet of the cup from 150 yards, then ask yourself if you’ve just made an athletic move or not. 

I’d consider that “skill” like a card trick or a magic trick... Is there a workout you NEED to do in the gym to be a better golfer? I’ll answer that for you don’t worry... The answer is no... You can eat pizza every day and gain all the weight in the world but as long as you have the “skill”, you can golf...

3 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

How about table tennis players?  Are they athletes? 

That could be debatable... The pros move around quite a bit and if you’re out of shape you definitely can’t be “the best” so I guess I would consider the pros athletes, yes.

21 minutes ago, BidsJr said:

LOL at this.

I laugh at golf also...

5 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

Justin Bieber?

F- this. I hope Barkley beats him out now

Favorite Music Artist: Justin Bieber.

Pet Peeve: Sound of a vacuum.

Anyone else thinking those accidentally got reversed?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Do I need to be a hamburger to know what it takes to make one?

The word is athlete... How is a golfer an athlete?

I’d consider that “skill” like a card trick or a magic trick... Is there a workout you NEED to do in the gym to be a better golfer? I’ll answer that for you don’t worry... The answer is no... You can eat pizza every day and gain all the weight in the world but as long as you have the “skill”, you can golf...

That could be debatable... The pros move around quite a bit and if you’re out of shape you definitely can’t be “the best” so I guess I would consider the pros athletes, yes.

I laugh at golf also...

All athletic feats are not the same. Could a defensive lineman be “ the best” at running marathons ? Probably not. Do you think Tiger Woods works out at the gym. Calling golf a “ skill “ akin to a card trick or “ magic” trick is beyond laughable. If you consistently are out of shape, you won’t be very good at golf, definitely not the best. An athlete is defined as one who is proficient in sports or skilled in exercises sports and games requiring physical strength, agility or stamina. Golf certainly fits in that definition, a card trick or a “ magical” sleight of hand does not. Hockey players tend to be good golfers, as similar talents are required. I wouldn’t want a hockey player to play on the offensive line, however. Many football players back in the day didn’t even work out at the gym, heck Kenny Stabler smoked cigarettes. 

3 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Cheerleaders ?

15 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

All athletic feats are not the same. Could a defensive lineman be “ the best” at running marathons ? Probably not. Do you think Tiger Woods works out at the gym. Calling golf a “ skill “ akin to a card trick or “ magic” trick is beyond laughable. If you consistently are out of shape, you won’t be very good at golf, definitely not the best. An athlete is defined as one who is proficient in sports or skilled in exercises sports and games requiring physical strength, agility or stamina. Golf certainly fits in that definition, a card trick or a “ magical” sleight of hand does not. Hockey players tend to be good golfers, as similar talents are required. I wouldn’t want a hockey player to play on the offensive line, however. Many football players back in the day didn’t even work out at the gym, heck Kenny Stabler smoked cigarettes. 

Kenny Stabler  (muchas respect ) was NOT an athlete regardless of title.

you are reaching.

Golfers are questionable in general.
i mean the true meaning /concept reeks of bizarre.
walking around someones severely manicured lawn in funky shoes and pastels adorned to put a tiny round thing into a tiny orifice thing. to hear it g ploop/pluck

meditate on that

9 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Cheerleaders ?

YES