Your funniest altered state of mind thoughts

Royale with Cheese

On 7/28/2020 at 11:26 AM, Golden Goat said:

My tolerance to THC is crazy-high, but I thought for sure that a 10-pack of indica gummies before a flight from Los Angeles to Atlanta would ignite all kinds of "altered state of mind thoughts." It never happened. :( I did; however, shell out $72 on snacks.

How many milligrams per gummy?

Once in high school I had the good fortune of sitting with four friends in an attic and getting whacked out of my mind on shrooms.  Great day overall, but the highlight was standing next to a window and meticulously copying every tiny crack on the sill down into a document that I called "the wood language."  I did this for three hours.  Unfortunately, acid took me into a dark place just a few months later and I never tried psychedelics again.

49 minutes ago, InEnemyTerritory said:

Once in high school I had the good fortune of sitting with four friends in an attic and getting whacked out of my mind on shrooms.  Great day overall, but the highlight was standing next to a window and meticulously copying every tiny crack on the sill down into a document that I called "the wood language."  I did this for three hours.  Unfortunately, acid took me into a dark place just a few months later and I never tried psychedelics again.

I’ve done just about every hallucinogen in existence.   All within a span of about 6 or 7 years during high school and college.  Had really great experiences for the most part, but a friend of mine once told me “Every time you do LSD you leave a peace of yourself behind.”  Freaked me out.

I quit doing hallucinogens my junior year of college after a friend and teammate dropped a 10 strip of some really gnarly blotter acid in my beer.  I had a bad time.  Was morbidly depressed for almost 2 weeks as a result.  Done and done ✌️ 

I did give a class presentation in college high of my ass on Peyote one time though 😎

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

46 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I’ve done just about every hallucinogen in existence.   All within a span of about 6 or 7 years during high school and college.  Had really great experiences for the most part, but a friend of mine once told me “Every time you do LSD you leave a peace of yourself behind.”  Freaked me out.

I did give a class presentation in college high of my ass on Peyote one time though 😎

I've never thought of acid like that.  What I did learn after the fact is that it kind of functions as a schizophrenia simulator, which really freaked me out.

I can't imagine presenting to a class even a little buzzed, much less using peyote, lol

I was given a joint before of K2 or fake weed, but told it was real.

I smoked it all to my face. Almost instantly I started tripping balls, like different dimension tripping

The song bye bye bye came on from NSYNC, and I was with four friends. Instantaneously, as the song started, their heads popped off their shoulders, started spinning in circles while singing bye bye bye.

I lost it and screamed for Jesus, and punched my friend in the face. In my defense I thought his head popped off his shoulders

On 8/1/2019 at 12:13 AM, Augie said:

A bit off topic, but.....

OK, I might have been having a drink at home one night, but this is not MY experience. I’m sitting there watching TV late one night and I hear a big boom/crunch out front. It’s like a 15 mph zone, with an island in the middle of a curvy short stretch. I race out to see what has happened. There is a car on the far side of the road....upside down, on top of the mailbox.

The babysitter across the road comes rushing out, house phone in hand. She’s calling the parents who have an upside down car in their front yard. The driver climbs out of the upturned car, rips the phone away from the babysitter , makes a call and I hear him say   ”Mom, I did it again.”

I couldn’t make that up. As tow trucks and police start arriving, I look in front of my house. It was a cold night, and I thought it was interesting that the passenger window was down. It made sense when I found Budweiser bottles tossed in my front yard. He tossed the bottles, went too fast, went up a burm, hit the palm tree.....and ended up upside down on the neighbors mailbox. I never said anything to the cops, picked up the beer bottles in the morning, and now hope I didn’t do him a disservice by making him face the music at the time. I’ll never know what was best for him or right. Life’s decisions.... 

Thanks for sharing. This made me laugh so hard.

This may be my new favourite thread. I'm belly laughing over here. 

• 3 months later...

I was incredibly high the other night, and I remembered this thread.  My thought, which was absolutely mind-blowing at the time, was that chocolate BARS and clif BARS are fundamentally the same thing despite serving different purposes, but pop BOTTLES and pop CANS are completely different things despite serving the same purpose.  My friends were watching TV and I kept telling them about this compass of meaning I was drawing in my mind, as well as my insistence that robots can have souls (I think the show had something to do with robots?) and now I'm telling TBD despite nobody here caring either.

• Haha (+1) 1

Seeing this thread pop up again reminded me of another story of mine.

I took about 4 grams of shrooms and this was the first time I really tripped as I had done half that before and nothing really happened, felt more like a body high.

Anyway, I was at my friends house and the one friend I did them with left, and people were coming over for a house party. It started to hit me once people began arriving. I was sitting on his couch looking at the pictures he had on the wall and I kept telling anyone who would listen about the story that was unfolding in the picture. Sun rising and setting etc.  My one friend, who never beat me in madden then suggested we play. I picked the Titans, not sure why. Absolutely dominated him. Players were getting bigger and smaller, switching colors. I didnt even know what team I was but I was up 27-0 on him and he couldnt believe it.

I started to freak out when most of the people were there. It was like sensory overload and I could not concentrate or focus, I asked a girl I was friends with to drive me home. Other people came in the car too, I think they were going to get garbage plates after dropping me off or something. I was in the middle in the backseat, and I kept telling her to watch out that cars were coming right for us and we were going to crash, I swore I saw headlights headed right at us. Apparently there were no cars on the road at that time.

I finally got home, it was late and my parents were asleep. Couldnt sleep so I grabbed a carton of OJ to drink and went to basement to watch a movie. I decided to watch Reservoir Dogs. I turned it off very early as one of the characters (I think it was Mr. Brown) face kept changing and looked like the devil to me, and it freaked me out. So sitting there on the couch, I went to try and drink OJ and then realized I wasnt really that thirsty, but while looking at the carton I saw the orange on it and when I touched it with my thumb I swore I tasted oranges.

Lastly, while laying there on the couch in the mostly dark with just light from TV, the couch suddenly felt like it was growing around me and I thought it was trying to eat me. 

I ended up getting up and running up stairs to my room and just sat there waiting for it to wear off so I could sleep.

Edited by Bray Wyatt
  • Haha (+1) 1

I was in high school in the mid 70's and my friend and I did acid for the first time.  It was during a snow storm and we just assumed there'd be no school the next day.  Well we didn't know how long it took to take effect so we smoked a little Thai stick but didn't yet feel the effects of the acid.  So we took a second hit. Big mistake.  He said "I want to see this chair move from this side of the room to that side!" and BAM it did.  We freaked.  There was no on there to tell us that what we were experiencing was a normal trip.  We thought we had been poisoned.  We were cooped up in his room and came very close to telling his parents to take us to the ER.  The snow stopped but out in the boonies as long as the wind is blowing the snow will drift and school will still be closed.  So my friend asked "is it still blowing?"  I stuck my head out the window and said "this is weird.  The trees are blowing side to side but I don't hear or feel any wind!!"  There was school the next day.  I stayed home "sick". 

Never liked that *****.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.