Your funniest altered state of mind thoughts

Royale with Cheese

• 2 weeks later...

I took some acid one time on the way back from one of our high school hockey games. Slept over at a buddies house whose mom & sisters were out of town and dad would usually pass out from manhattans about 10 pm. As it was really kicking in, we made the bold decision to head to a nearby cemetery. Probably a good mile down the road along the lake on RT 5. At one point i ended up on my grandmothers grave which was obviously pretty unnerving. A little bit later we stared up into a tree for a while and I saw a giant blue whale. On the walk home, we kinda snapped out of what was happening and realized we were all on hands and knees in the middle of RT 5 tracing cracks in the road with our fingers. Then we got back and watched home movies of my buddies 8th grade class trip and drank orange juice till the sun was coming up. I only did acid one more time after that. 

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So Scientists say the Sun will eventually grow, swallow a few planets in the next million or so years.

Do you guys think that in a million years, we would be so advanced that we would be able to move the Earth further back into our galaxy and position it perfectly to sustain life?  Wouldn't that be awesome?

OK, now tell us what altered state you were in when you posted that?  

:D :D  :D 

42 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

OK, now tell us what altered state you were in when you posted that?  

:D :D  :D 

Green and shots of tequila.  I went camping and my friends were exhausted and went to be early...I stayed up.  

My phone overheated earlier in the day and wasn't working.  So basically when they went to bed, I sat in the woods by a fire all by myself.  I had time to think and boy I thought a lot.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So Scientists say the Sun will eventually grow, swallow a few planets in the next million or so years.

Do you guys think that in a million years, we would be so advanced that we would be able to move the Earth further back into our galaxy and position it perfectly to sustain life?  Wouldn't that be awesome?

Billion, not million.

My tolerance to THC is crazy-high, but I thought for sure that a 10-pack of indica gummies before a flight from Los Angeles to Atlanta would ignite all kinds of "altered state of mind thoughts." It never happened. :( I did; however, shell out $72 on snacks.

• Haha (+1) 3

Was at a conference in Keystone Colorado. It was the banquet night. We went to the resort bar afterwards and stayed until the shuttle busses stopped. Had the walk to get he condo my room was in. Keystone is at 9200 ft, so I was s-faced. On the way I was supposed to go I thought I saw a bear laying in the snow so I had to double my route to the condo. The next morning I take the shuttle bus back to the meeting site and what I thought was a bear was electrical transformer covered in snow. 

• Haha (+1) 1

• 4 months later...
On 7/28/2020 at 11:26 AM, Golden Goat said:

My tolerance to THC is crazy-high, but I thought for sure that a 10-pack of indica gummies before a flight from Los Angeles to Atlanta would ignite all kinds of "altered state of mind thoughts." It never happened. :( I did; however, shell out $72 on snacks.

What they used to call me: dopius immunicus.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.