Your funniest altered state of mind thoughts

Royale with Cheese

When I was in college, I had my first edible and I ate too much....I was also drinking.  I remember sitting on the couch and had my legs on the ottoman watching Coming to America.

Then it hit me and hit me hard.  I felt like my legs were floating up so I kept putting blankets and pillows on top of them to keep them down.

When I was in my mid 20's, my friend and I were driving back from a party.  We were drinking and shouldn't have been driving (I know, it was very stupid).  He was behind the wheel and we see flashing lights behind us and freak the f out.  We pull over.  We wait for about 10 minutes trying to remain calm....the Officer never came.  I eventually turn around and it wasn't a cop, it was a lit up Christmas tree.  It was one of those giants ones they had out in front of the mall.

• Haha (+1) 3

When I turned 21, I was living with my brother in Portsmouth, VA (we were both in the Navy, stationed in Norfolk).

For my 21st birthday, my brother's shipmate (Brian) treated me to a hit of acid.  My first time.  Acid was popular in the Navy because it can't be detected via urinalysis.

We dropped the acid and put on Black Sabbath's "Paranoid."

Whilst tripping and listening to the beginning of, "War Pigs," where the ts ts ts ts ts of the hi-hats were, we imagined a little man named Jasper as the one hitting the hi-hats.  Jasper looked like Mario from the Donkey Kong games.

My brother's fiancée (now wife) was in town visiting.  They were in my brother's room the entire time.  At one point, we heard them having sex.  We heard her let out a little moan, then proceeded to mimic the moan with War Pigs playing in the background.  That's why my brother came out and begged us to stop ... and to listen to another song/album.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

how long do you have for my long list?

tripping on mesc listening to the entire Moody Blues collection in the dark 

tripping on shrooms and walking from Monroe (near Culver) to downtown to see ZZ Top play

tripping on blotter at a county park screaming the words to the 2 or more Good Rats albums 

tripping on something or another and watching the sun rise after a Friday night party

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

tripping on mesc listening to the entire Moody Blues collection in the dark 

tripping on shrooms and walking from Monroe (near Culver) to downtown to see ZZ Top play

tripping on blotter at a county park screaming the words to the 2 or more Good Rats albums 

tripping on something or another and watching the sun rise after a Friday night party

Are you sure your time and interactions here aren’t some drug induced illusion?  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

Tripping on acid the day my brother moved into his house. He knocked the old chicken coop down in his yard at about 4 am. Ridiculously loud but we lost track of time and thought it was only 9pm.

Heard a guy mumbling walking up the street and then a thud. We thought it was a drunk walking home from bar and fell so we went to check on him. Could not find him. The mumbling was getting louder, we’re getting more and more paranoid then #### a doodle doo. It was a rooster walking around. 

Another time tripping we were camping pretty deep in the woods and as it was kicking in I was standing near the trail and said I feel like I’m waiting for something. My brother goes yeah the ice cream truck. Little while later the radio plays a song that had something similar to the ice cream truck song. We both ran to the trail with our money out waiting. Took us a few mins to realize we were in the middle of nowhere and the ice cream truck doesn’t come at 2 am up a hiking trail

another trip we ended up somewhere that had the Stanley cup. We got to take a picture with it and I walked up and licked it. 

Good times lol

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Took some DMT a couple years back after a long night of drinking...watching the sun rise sitting in a plastic chair overlooking the old farm which was on the edge of a cliff. The ocean kind of started shimmering and I felt like I was floating into the sky until my brother handed me the keys to the truck and said get back to work

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Took some DMT a couple years back after a long night of drinking...watching the sun rise sitting in a plastic chair overlooking the old farm which was on the edge of a cliff. The ocean kind of started shimmering and I felt like I was floating into the sky until my brother handed me the keys to the truck and said get back to work

Please tell me more about DMT.  Sounds like a blend of LSD and MDMA.  I thought I had tried every hallucinogen under the sun....

I don’t do “drugs” anymore...just cannabis.  But I certainly can appreciate a good trip ?

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I think you may be having a flashback / hallucination.  

watching the sun rise

sitting in a plastic chair overlooking the old farm which was on the edge of a cliff.

The ocean kind of started shimmering and I felt like I was floating into the sky

until my brother handed me the keys to the truck and said get back to work

were you overlooking a farm or an ocean? 

not many great thoughts, but a number of incidences.

i remember once on acid, a few of us we outside on my friend's deck just enjoying the outdoors.  at one point i looked up at my friend, and he had a terrified look on his face.  i turned around to see what was going on, and right behind me were 3 girl scouts, also standing there with terrified looks on their faces.  there was a legit mexican stand off for about 15-20 seconds.  finally my friend screamed out, "what do you want?!"  they screamed back, "is your mom home?!"  again dead silence.  they finally just turned and jogged away.  it's much scarier when you're on acid.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, teef said:

i remember once on acid, a few of us we outside on my friend's deck just enjoying the outdoors.  at one point i looked up at my friend, and he had a terrified look on his face.  i turned around to see what was going on, and right behind me were 3 girl scouts, also standing there with terrified looks on their faces.  there was a legit mexican stand off for about 15-20 seconds.  finally my friend screamed out, "what do you want?!"  they screamed back, "is your mom home?!"  again dead silence.  they finally just turned and jogged away.  it's much scarier when you're on acid.

Not going to lie....I thought this was posted in the wrong thread.  It sounded like it was leading to a “Hot for Girl Scout” thread.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Not going to lie....I thought this was posted in the wrong thread.  It sounded like it was leading to a “Hot for Girl Scout” thread.

The girls were in the 8-10 yr old range. That would have been bad. 

I went on a trip to rio de janiero a couple years ago with my masters class. A couple of us were big time stoners so we bought some of the local stuff, and proceeded to smoke it in the hotel room. So in the midst of smoking a fatty, someone knocks on the door. My roommate checks through the peep hole and frantically warns us that it’s an employee. I scramble and throw the joint out of the 10th floor window into the crowded street and my other friend throws the ash tray into the closet. We would be expelled from our program if we were caught. So anyways my roommate goes to open the door and it turns out the employee just wanted to give us some free chocolate. 

Funny thing is, there was still weed scattered throughout the table top 

Brazilian weed is still the best ***** I’ve ever smoked till this day. 

I also have plenty moments where ive been eating and so ripped outta of my mind, that I start wondering where my food went after I had cleaned my plate. 

Edited by GETTOTHE50

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Please tell me more about DMT.  Sounds like a blend of LSD and MDMA.  I thought I had tried every hallucinogen under the sun....

I don’t do “drugs” anymore...just cannabis.  But I certainly can appreciate a good trip ?

It's a plant derivative, the guy who made my batch was some viking dude named Lonnie. Smoked it from a water pipe, extracted from koa tree roots but you can apparently make it from a number of different plants. If you take enough I've heard there are some common themes to the trip like the sensation of a higher intelligence/being present, some folks I knew claim to have seen some blue godlike entity spouting wisdom but I didn't take a ton because I wasn't ready for a full on trip. I just got a heavy body load, almost felt out-of-body and my vision kind of devolved into fractals which was cool. Best part was it only lasted for about 10 mins but I assume if you take more you'd trip harder. Very similar high to ayahuasca without the nausea...can highly recommend. If you're into that sort of thing I mean

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I think you may be having a flashback / hallucination.  

watching the sun rise

sitting in a plastic chair overlooking the old farm which was on the edge of a cliff.

The ocean kind of started shimmering and I felt like I was floating into the sky

until my brother handed me the keys to the truck and said get back to work

were you overlooking a farm or an ocean? 

Both, the old farm was right on the coastline

5 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

When I was in college, I had my first edible and I ate too much....I was also drinking.  I remember sitting on the couch and had my legs on the ottoman watching Coming to America.

Then it hit me and hit me hard.  I felt like my legs were floating up so I kept putting blankets and pillows on top of them to keep them down.

When I was in my mid 20's, my friend and I were driving back from a party.  We were drinking and shouldn't have been driving (I know, it was very stupid).  He was behind the wheel and we see flashing lights behind us and freak the f out.  We pull over.  We wait for about 10 minutes trying to remain calm....the Officer never came.  I eventually turn around and it wasn't a cop, it was a lit up Christmas tree.  It was one of those giants ones they had out in front of the mall.

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

One time during the summer years in high school I was at my buddies house, and we had just smoked a ton. I went to make one of those red baron personal pizzas in the microwave, and wondered why it wasnt working, after getting frustrated, I looked at the time and saw it was later than I thought and ran home.  Turns out I had changed the time on the microwave instead of setting the time to cook.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 7/9/2019 at 12:45 PM, teef said:

I'm so happy I re-visited this thread.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.