"I'm going to Disneyland!"

25 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

God.  So many fat people in such a small area.  

Do NOT go making fun of my family reunion like that! 

When our kids were little we took them to a park in my wife’s hometown. In comes a car, barreling thru the kiddie play section before ramming into a jungle gym. A man who looked like he belonged in that video got out of the car and stripped naked, whacked out on something wicked! PCP was the best guess at the time, and everybody in the park was trying to distance their kids and themselves from the giant crazy naked man going in every direction at once. 

That was the highlight of our little family vacation. A tough one to explain to little kids.....

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Boca BIlls said:

Holy *****... You're right. End of the world shouldn't be much longer, I better order some Taco Bell.

That just might be how they got that way.....just sayin’ 

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

When our kids were little we took them to a park in my wife’s hometown. In comes a car, barreling thru the kiddie play section before ramming into a jungle gym. A man who looked like he belonged in that video got out of the car and stripped naked, whacked out on something wicked! PCP was the best guess at the time, and everybody in the park was trying to distance their kids and themselves form the giant crazy naked man going in every direction at once. 

That was the highlight of our little family vacation. A tough one to explain to little kids.....

That story is really funny to me.  Hope everyone made it out “untouched” by the man ?

6 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

That story is really funny to me.  Hope everyone made it out “untouched” by the man ?

You have an “interesting” sense of humor!   ?

I’ve never been so happy to hear sirens coming!   ?

3 minutes ago, LewPort71 said:

The Happiest place on Earth ??

dude in pink shirt , hitting a woman ?    C'mon man

Dude in the white shirt sucker punched the snot out of the other girl in the beginning!  He squared up with the guy, and then punched his girlfriend ?

Oh jeebus help us all....

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, LewPort71 said:

The Happiest place on Earth ??

dude in pink shirt , hitting a woman ?    C'mon man

You should see the Thanksgiving Day PPV cage match video! Quite a family!

But they make us feel better about ourselves, I hope. I know I feel like I’m absolutely charming after seeing THAT! 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Dude in the white shirt sucker punched the snot out of the other girl in the beginning!  He squared up with the guy, and then punched his girlfriend ?

This is actually a sign of intelligence! He was cunning, and also played it safe. That could be his sister, and he probably knew from experience she didn’t have a glass jaw....she’s a tough one, that girl! Good genes! 

(Before anyone wants to go all serious on hitting a female, chill. That’s nutty stuff!) 

20 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Pretty sure that was @Royale with Cheese.  I stand corrected.  Women, even morbidly obese women, simply lack the mass to stand up to the punches in a fight with an adult man.  

"I just ran away from home
Now I'm going to dizz knee land
I just crashed my car again
I just robbed a grocery store
I'm going to dizz knee land
I just flipped off President George

I just tossed a fifth of gin
I just got cuffed a gin
Shot my gun into the night
I just saw a good man die

Hey

Kicked my ass out of school
Rolled me out into the street
Hitched a ride on a monkey's back
Headed west into the black

I'm going to dizz knee land"

1 hour ago, Augie said:

When our kids were little we took them to a park in my wife’s hometown. In comes a car, barreling thru the kiddie play section before ramming into a jungle gym. A man who looked like he belonged in that video got out of the car and stripped naked, whacked out on something wicked! PCP was the best guess at the time, and everybody in the park was trying to distance their kids and themselves from the giant crazy naked man going in every direction at once. 

First thing you... Next time in this situation... Go right for the weave!  Like hockey players going for the sweater over the head... Go for the weave! 

Rookie... You'll learn.

23 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

First thing you... Next time in this situation... Go right for the weave!  Like hockey players going for the sweater over the head... Go for the weave! 

Rookie... You'll learn.

Look, we’re all lucky I didn’t just run away and ditch the kids. My sister had her young boys in Myakka State Park in Florida (which is full of damn alligators!) when they came across a family of wild boars. Mommas get protective! My sister ran as fast as she could (which is to say....not very), only turning back when she got winded to yell, “hurry up, boys!”

It may be a genetic defect? I’ll go for no weaves, but just ask if it’s OK if I nap. It’s like a more polite opossum act. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1