20 stages of watching your team make a horrible free agency mistake

22 hours ago, eball said:

Hey, but thanks for copying it all!

Funny, the guy you quoted (BADOL) is one of them!

I've never said Whaley did a good job as Bills GM.........I felt he should be fired at the end of the 2016 season...........claiming I said he did a good job is just you projecting because I refuse to be critical of everything he did after-the-fact like you feel should be the case.    

Ignorant fans want simple answers.........the nuance is lost on them because they don't understand or care about the details.

It's that way with Beane..........people like you are all-in right now........ he does no wrong.......the same way you were with Whaley early on.........but it's been a mixture of good, bad and "meh"........and the net result is 15-17 so far........same as Whaley's last two years.    Meh.

38 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I've never said Whaley did a good job as Bills GM.........I felt he should be fired at the end of the 2016 season...........claiming I said he did a good job is just you projecting because I refuse to be critical of everything he did after-the-fact like you feel should be the case.    

Ignorant fans want simple answers.........the nuance is lost on them because they don't understand or care about the details.

It's that way with Beane..........people like you are all-in right now........ he does no wrong.......the same way you were with Whaley early on.........but it's been a mixture of good, bad and "meh"........and the net result is 15-17 so far........same as Whaley's last two years.    Meh.

So kind of a permanent Stage 18, then, for eball?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Nah, you still don't get it (or me).  Just because I don't "bash" a move the current GM makes when he makes it doesn't mean I expect it to be perfect.  I simply look at things optimistically and allow things to play out on the field.

And by the way, my post was a joke.  You claim to have a sense of humor -- or at least you use a lot of emojis.  :lol: