Frank Gore has been his team's leading rusher in every season in which he's played a game

Logic

Saw this article on Profootballtalk yesterday and one tidbit jumped out. Thought it was pretty interesting. I can't help but wonder if this streak will finally end this season, or if, through some strange turn of events, the streak will continue.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/07/07/frank-gore-not-approaching-2019-as-final-season/

Frank Gore not approaching 2019 as final season

Posted by Josh Alper on July 7, 2019, 11:47 AM EDT

Gore led the Dolphins in rushing last year and has been his team’s leading rusher in every season that he’s played a game. Should that streak continue in 2019, it’s probably a good bet that someone will give him a chance to continue the run in 2020.

Although I wouldn't bet money on this, I wouldn't be completely shocked if Frank pulls it off this season.  All it will take is an injury or two and he will be right there to get the carries to make it happen.  I thought he was all done when he signed in Indianapolis and then again in Miami.  Obviously, I was wrong.  He has proven to be a tough guy that works hard and he isn't a quitter.  He's an easy player to like.  

• 5 months later...

I don't believe Gore will be the leading rusher on this team but i also don't believe he has been used the right way by this OC ! 

They have at times not used him at all because they have tried to run him around the edge which is not where Frank does his best work at this point of his career, when Singletary got hurt early Gore had some games where they ran him up the gut & the praise followed how good he did then it seemed as though after that they were running him around the edge & when that didn't work they cut his carries .

Gore could still be a difference maker if used correctly in the offense instead of trying to use him as he was 5 yrs ago if Dabol would go look at his past tape to see how he was used & what best suits him he could still be better than he has been allowed to show this year with the Bills !!