Josh Allen: Cross Country check up / check in

I was shooting the breeze with a random Latino dude at a bar in San Diego on Friday and night and when I mentioned I was from Buffalo, he immediately said "Your boy Josh Allen is sick!  Bills are gonna tear it up this year!"  I was honestly shocked that anyone in San Diego knew who Allen was.

Can we also have a separate set of individual threads discussing what Josh Allen thinks about various municipalities?  

Someone wanna start with: "Chicago Josh Allen"?  I hear he likes it, but oh boy does it get cold in the winter!

Edited by Coach Tuesday

Cleveland via Pittsburgh where I attended a wedding over the weekend. A die hard Browns fan said "they got the best QB of the class."  He also focused on the accuracy issue.  I bet him a drink that Buffalo will win more games with the best QB of the class...

1 hour ago, Shaw66 said:

Not many Allen fans in Connecticut.   Everyone here loves Brady or Darnold.  (Giants fans are in hiding.)

Yes, but they make up the biggest fan base there. When the Pats* finally demise, it’ll be back to Giant Country again.

In the thriving metropolis that is Glens Falls, NY, I am surrounded by mostly Giants fans, then Jets, then Cowboys and Patriots (bandwagoners).

I will say that Bills fans began showing their colors last season.  I saw a lot more hats, jerseys, license plate frames, etc. last season than I think I ever have.

Without exaggeration, I can honestly say that the feedback I've gotten from non-Bills fans re: Josh Allen has been 100% "looks like you guys finally got your quarterback."

• Awesome! (+1) 1