Josh Allen - Denver

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

100% trolling. You don't need to be totally pro Josh Allen to see that.

I did not intend to troll. My thread was intended to deflect from all of the negative Josh Allen talk. I was just sharing an experience that I had in a positive light...thats it. 

1 minute ago, Rocket94 said:

I did not intend to troll. My thread was intended to deflect from all of the negative Josh Allen talk. I was just sharing an experience that I had in a positive light...thats it. 

I think he's talking the OP

24 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Or maaaaaaaybe you might just have to be a smidge anti-Josh Allen to not see this for what it obviously is...hmmmm

Ah yea. Attack me. That is a mature response too. 

26 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Which lot?

the lot that don't like obvious trolling?

Or fans of Josh Allen?

The lot that shout troll every 30 seconds. 

26 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

There have been about 4 posters with a negative agenda against Josh Allen on this board this offseason. The overwhelming majority of people have been positive about him. Where does this perceived slight come from? 

16 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

I put a question up on a Denver board I am a member of....basically asking them, given their crappy QB situation right now..with Joe Flacco, and Drew Lock just drafted in Round 2 this year, would they rather have taken Josh Allen instead of Bradley Chubb in the 2018 Draft.

It's an overwhelming NO.  They consider Chubb a star (12.5 as a rookie is good) They wouldn't do it over again (at least those that responded)  

The Bronco fans don't view Allen has having accomplished anything and see him as a great athlete that can't pass.

Don't shoot the messenger...just passing along another fanbases perspective.

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/orange-mane-discussion/orange-mane-central-discussion/2470688-josh-allen/page3

...why waste time with Denver fans?....Elway has proven time and time again that HE does know QB's........just ask 'em.......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

23 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

You lot are insufferable. 

Gunner, I respect you as a poster and I don't think I like anyone more when it comes to football topics. 

But here you are completely off.

A Chiefs fan making a poll about Bills QB on Broncos board and coming back to Bills board to share results is almost always trolling per se. But it is even more blatant with OP's clear history of coming here comparing Mahomes to Allen and trying to build "discussion" about it, while it is apparent that he just enjoys hitting jackpot with Mahomes and make Bills fans jealous/angry/defensive.

It doesn't mean that he doesn't understand football and isn't able to discuss it here at the same time, but his main focus clearly IS to troll Bills fans. It has nothing to do with Bills fans being overly sensitive. Or it does, but that's the point - the ONLY reason to start this thread is Bills fans to get sensitive about Allen. That is exact definition of trolling in my book.

Which doesn't mean that you are not correct that some of us are really sensitive and insecure when it comes to Allen and are easy to troll ;)

1 minute ago, No_Matter_What said:

Gunner, I respect you as a poster and I don't think I like anyone more when it comes to football topics. 

But here you are completely off.

A Chiefs fan making a poll about Bills QB on Broncos board and coming back to Bills board to share results is almost always trolling per se. But it is even more blatant with OP's clear history of coming here comparing Mahomes to Allen and trying to build "discussion" about it, while it is apparent that he just enjoys hitting jackpot with Mahomes and make Bills fans jealous/angry/defensive.

It doesn't mean that he doesn't understand football and isn't able to discuss it here at the same time, but his main focus clearly IS to troll Bills fans. It has nothing to do with Bills fans being overly sensitive. Or it does, but that's the point - the ONLY reason to start this thread is Bills fans to get sensitive about Allen. That is exact definition of trolling in my book.

Which doesn't mean that you are not correct that some of us are really sensitive and insecure when it comes to Allen and are easy to troll ;)

No. I really am not. 

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I assure you he has had plenty of good conversations with me even when I have disagreed with him. I think Bills fans are a sensitive bunch. 

Agreed.  I like posters from other teams.  This place has become a cult.  Attack or name call anyone who says something negative about the Bills or Allen.  A huge problem in America is people can’t listen to other people’s opinions without name calling or attacking them. It’s so pathetic.

this is even funnier when this very board had a long thread mocking Mahomes for throwing interceptions in a preseason practice.  Such hypocrites. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Agreed.  I like posters from other teams.  This place has become a cult.  Attack or name call anyone who says something negative about the Bills or Allen.  A huge problem in America is people can’t listen to other people’s opinions without name calling or attacking them. It’s so pathetic.

this is even funnier when this very board had a long thread mocking Mahomes for throwing interceptions in a preseason practice.  Such hypocrites. 

That's about as much of a steaming pile you've posted since the "I MISS HER SO MUCH BRO" thread.

We have a LONG history of visiting fans here, who are not only tolerated but accepted. Jets fans, Fish Fans, and Pats fans. People who actually come here to talk football are generally well received, outside of the occasional ribbing. Think @Bleedingreennc. I actually LIKE that guy.

Zerovoltz is a one-topic troll. Period.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Zerovoltz is a one-topic troll. Period.

He isn't though. I have listed the other conversations I have had with him. Or have I dreamt them? 

This is exactly the problem. Too many posters here react by who is saying it not what they are saying "oh it is the Chiefs fan he has said the Chiefs won that trade he must be here to bash the Bills." While this particular thread certainly is not his finest work, and while he has a bit of a Chiefs bias (newflash: he is a Chiefs fan) if you engage him he has demonstrated he is willing to have sensible discussions not about Patrick Mahomes or Josh Allen. 

I mean the count of folks that aren't too fond of Zero to those who are is at like 25-1 at this point. It doesn't mean the 1 is definitely wrong and the 25 are definitely right, but there's a darn good chance that's the case.

• Like (+1) 1

I certainly don’t mind threads like this or the op for that matter, but if this thread was dna tested, the baby daddy would be one of the troll variety.   Not to be able to see that is just foolish. 

This is is coming from someone who serves no purpose on this board other than to bust balls and discuss Larry Kinnebrew. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, teef said:

I certainly don’t mind threads like this or the op for that matter, but if this thread was dna tested, the baby daddy would be one of the troll variety.   Not to be able to see that is just foolish. 

This is is coming from someone who serves no purpose on this board other than to bust balls and discuss Larry Kinnebrew. 

Teeeeeeeef

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Ah yea. Attack me. That is a mature response too. 

The lot that shout troll every 30 seconds. 

There have been about 4 posters with a negative agenda against Josh Allen on this board this offseason. The overwhelming majority of people have been positive about him. Where does this perceived slight come from? 

I suppose the writers! It was my way of,saying "Look Bills fans, somebody had something good to say about Josh Allen" not fans on this forum. That is all I intended. Come on now. I do not appreciate being referred to as a "troll" either. 

Edited by Rocket94
  • Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Lol I suggest you’re maybe a little anti Allen and you complain about being attacked? After you called me insufferable? Sure guy.

Why can't it possibly be that I think the reaction towards Zero has been absolutely ridiculous. Which I do. Because it has. 

As soon as someone disagrees with you on anything at all (because we weren't even talking about Josh Allen) your response is "they must be anti Josh Allen."

It is completely and utterly and totally ridiculous. 

22 minutes ago, Logic said:

I mean the count of folks that aren't too fond of Zero to those who are is at like 25-1 at this point. It doesn't mean the 1 is definitely wrong and the 25 are definitely right, but there's a darn good chance that's the case.

Well it isn't. What it is evidence of is pack mentality on these boards again.

Edited by GunnerBill

Unless you watched Allen play last year you would not be impressed.  Allen will shock the "NFL world" next year.   The one that watches the morning argument shows and bases their opinions on stat lines.