Josh Allen - Denver

11 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

I put a question up on a Denver board I am a member of....basically asking them, given their crappy QB situation right now..with Joe Flacco, and Drew Lock just drafted in Round 2 this year, would they rather have taken Josh Allen instead of Bradley Chubb in the 2018 Draft.

It's an overwhelming NO.  They consider Chubb a star (12.5 as a rookie is good) They wouldn't do it over again (at least those that responded)  

The Bronco fans don't view Allen has having accomplished anything and see him as a great athlete that can't pass.

Don't shoot the messenger...just passing along another fanbases perspective.

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/orange-mane-discussion/orange-mane-central-discussion/2470688-josh-allen/page3

You working hard to graduate from Troll School early.  

Everything about this premise is stupid.  

1. Broncos QB situation isnt crappy.  They won the SB with the WORST rated passing QB's in the NFL and the worst QB performance in a Super Bowl for a winning team in NFL history...because of a run game and dominant D.  Their QB situations is a lot better right now than the combo of washed up Manning and Brock Osweiler was in 2015.  And their defense isnt far behind that defense either.  
    1. Flacco is a solid veteran who has played well in the post season.  He isnt exciting, but its not "crappy" and they got a young high draft pick in Lock who hasn't even played in a training camp yet, to label him crappy before he steps on a field is waaaaay premature and foolish.  He could be crappy, he could become a good player...we have no idea right now.  
  2. Why on earth would a fan base want to trade a 12 sack rookie DE going into his 2nd season?  And why would they do it for a QB they only know the common slanders about and didnt really watch him play to see the potential?  

Finally...how are you still a poster here?  You just like to be passive aggressive about Allen at all times for the agenda of attempting to troll about Mahomes...even here you know this is what its about.  You like to just keep mocking and throwing shade on Allen subtly all because you want to troll on Mahomes.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Who tried to chase Ice Bowl away?

What color cleats do you like to see the Bills wear? 

there are a few who are "not nice" to Ice. 

then there are those who were busting chops 

Chandler was "off color" the other day and it appeared to be "rude".  

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I think this thread is a bit unnecessary and doesn't add anything but Zero has added to plenty of conversations on this board over the past couple of years - even when I have disagreed with him (which I have on a wide range of subjects). I don't get the objection from some on this board to fans from other teams posting. First there was a concerted effort to try and chase Ice Bowl away and now it is Zero. Some people need to be a lot less sensitive to views that differ from their own. 

I like Ice Bowl.  Zero, on the other hand, is fully here to troll us in a most condescending fashion, and rub it in that his team drafted Pat Mahomes in a trade with Buff.  If you don't see that, you aren't looking Bill.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Finally...how are you still a poster here?  You just like to be passive aggressive about Allen at all times for the agenda of attempting to troll about Mahomes...even here you know this is what its about.  You like to just keep mocking and throwing shade on Allen subtly all because you want to troll on Mahomes.  

This.

For every positive or reasonable thing Zero says, it's paired with a far higher amount of posts and comments whose gist is "haha we got Mahomes and he's better than your crappy QB!"

Enough already. 

Just now, ScottLaw said:

So why even bring up Mahomes? 

They aren't even comparable situations.?

You're not the brightest knife on the tree, are ya?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The point is mute,  as Elway could not take the risk in drafting a QB in the first round.  But I bet Elway would have taken Allen if he had fallen down to the 2nd round.  I think Flacco will have a decent year,  after sitting last year I would think he would come out more determined than before.  And Broncos can sit Lock on the bench for a year or two.  I never did think Keenum was a good QB and he pretty much proved that last year.  The guy had to be the worst 3rd down QB in the league.  

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

This.

For every positive or reasonable thing Zero says, it's paired with a far higher amount of posts and comments whose gist is "haha we got Mahomes and he's better than your crappy QB!"

Well I must have imagined all those other conversations I have had with him them. Or maybe I don't equate negative with unreasonable.  

16 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I like Ice Bowl.  Zero, on the other hand, is fully here to troll us in a most condescending fashion, and rub it in that his team drafted Pat Mahomes in a trade with Buff.  If you don't see that, you aren't looking Bill.

Or maybe I don't think everyone who doesnt love Allen is a troll? 

53 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Well I must have imagined all those other conversations I have had with him them. Or maybe I don't equate negative with unreasonable.  

Or maybe I don't think everyone who doesnt love Allen is a troll? 

It's not even that he's negative on Allen. It's like he's here because his GM hit the QB jackpot and uses it as a reason to talk down to people. He even claims to like Allen, I think.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

It's not even that he's negative on Allen. It's like he's here because his GM hit the QB jackpot and uses it as a reason to talk down to people. He even claims to like Allen, I think.

I assure you he has had plenty of good conversations with me even when I have disagreed with him. I think Bills fans are a sensitive bunch. 

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I assure you he has had plenty of good conversations with me even when I have disagreed with him. I think Bills fans are a sensitive bunch. 

I don't think he's a bad dude but HE DEFINITELY IS HERE BEING A PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE TROLL

There is 0 reason for him to bring up bills talk on a broncos forum and spill it over here unless he is trying to play on those emotions of Bills fans

He is the king of passive aggressive trolling

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

No one is saying that he doesn't EVER sometimes carry on reasonable discussions.

It's just that the amount of good conversations or contributions he has is massively dwarfed by the frequency of posts that push his primary purpose for being here: To gloat that the Chiefs won the trade two years ago, and then to wield the fact that his team has a great quarterback to act as evidence that his opinion that the Bills probably DON'T have a good quarterback is worth a darn.

It's not a secret that this is/was his purpose for coming here and remaining here, by the way. He has directly stated in a conversation with me on these forums that he originally basically came here to gloat and has done his fare share of trolling and gloating since coming here. Again, take this thread: He posted it, and then split. Hasn't replied since. Like dropping a stink bomb in a room and leaving. Classic troll behavior.

I'm just curious: why do you suppose it is that so many people in this thread feel the same way about the guy? You don't think there's any merit to these feelings at all? We're ALL just overly sensitive?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I don't think he's a bad dude but HE DEFINITELY IS HERE BEING A PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE TROLL

There is 0 reason for him to bring up bills talk on a broncos forum and spill it over here unless he is trying to play on those emotions of Bills fans

"But I'm just here because I love football talk."

Yeah. Ok.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Even IF the Broncos fans liked Allen as much as we do, they still shouldnt make that trade. JA is unproven thus far and they just drafted Drew Lock. Why on earth would they give up Chubb for Allen?

This is insane.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

I put a question up on a Denver board I am a member of....basically asking them, given their crappy QB situation right now..with Joe Flacco, and Drew Lock just drafted in Round 2 this year, would they rather have taken Josh Allen instead of Bradley Chubb in the 2018 Draft.

It's an overwhelming NO.  They consider Chubb a star (12.5 as a rookie is good) They wouldn't do it over again (at least those that responded)  

The Bronco fans don't view Allen has having accomplished anything and see him as a great athlete that can't pass.

Don't shoot the messenger...just passing along another fanbases perspective.

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/orange-mane-discussion/orange-mane-central-discussion/2470688-josh-allen/page3

Why start this thread? You’re a Chiefs fan, right? What was the point? To start trouble? 

I’m legitimately asking because I honestly can’t think of another reason you’d come here and start this thread. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

There are a lot of people who play Fantasy Football. If they are anything like me they are looking up everything they can on a potential FFL superstar. If Allen passes for 25 tds and keeps his rushing numbers the same he will be a top 10 QB that is drafted in FFA. 

Josh Allen was a good fantasy QB the last few weeks because of his rushing ability, so the Broncos fans that know him from fantasy should be happy with him.

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

So why even bring up Mahomes? 

They aren't even comparable situations.? 

I know you're just being your typical miserable self, Scott, but Mahome's trajectory was pretty much an unknown at the end of the 2017 season.  284 yards, 0TDs and 1 INT is not a sure thing.  Josh Allen is also an unknown.  So a little comparable. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

I think this thread is unnecessary. I do not think it is trolling. 

1 hour ago, Logic said:

No one is saying that he doesn't EVER sometimes carry on reasonable discussions.

It's just that the amount of good conversations or contributions he has is massively dwarfed by the frequency of posts that push his primary purpose for being here: To gloat that the Chiefs won the trade two years ago, and then to wield the fact that his team has a great quarterback to act as evidence that his opinion that the Bills probably DON'T have a good quarterback is worth a darn.

It's not a secret that this is/was his purpose for coming here and remaining here, by the way. He has directly stated in a conversation with me on these forums that he originally basically came here to gloat and has done his fare share of trolling and gloating since coming here. Again, take this thread: He posted it, and then split. Hasn't replied since. Like dropping a stink bomb in a room and leaving. Classic troll behavior.

I'm just curious: why do you suppose it is that so many people in this thread feel the same way about the guy? You don't think there's any merit to these feelings at all? We're ALL just overly sensitive?

Yea. You are all just over sensitive. This happens in any thread where anyone dares say anything - even the slightest thing that isn't totally pro Josh Allen. 

Why has nobody accused @Rocket94 of trolling for his "Josh Allen - Chicago" post? This thread and that are of equal, fill the dead season form fodder. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think this thread is unnecessary. I do not think it is trolling. 

Yea. You are all just over sensitive. This happens in any thread where anyone dares say anything - even the slightest thing that isn't totally pro Josh Allen. 

Why has nobody accused @Rocket94 of trolling for his "Josh Allen - Chicago" post? This thread and that are of equal, fill the dead season form fodder. 

100% trolling. You don't need to be totally pro Josh Allen to see that.

• Like (+1) 1