Josh Allen - Denver

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Why can't it possibly be that I think the reaction towards Zero has been absolutely ridiculous. Which I do. Because it has. 

As soon as someone disagrees with you on anything at all (because we weren't even talking about Josh Allen) your response is "they must be anti Josh Allen."

It is completely and utterly and totally ridiculous. 

Gaaaaawd...this is a troll thread bro. OP is here primarily to troll on Allen/Mahomes. It's not forbidden knowledge or anything. I got warning points for arguing with dude after he admitted as much.

I disagree w/people on Allen all the time, here and in general, always amicably. That's no big deal. All I'm saying is if you can't see that this is a trolljob you're either riding the short bus or just generally a fan of irrelevant negative takes on Allen...which, again, is your prerogative.

25 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Teeeeeeeef

It is particularly ironic that you are throwing the troll tag about. It is but a couple of years since I was equally vehemently defending your right to have a dissenting view about our previous starting Quarterback. 

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

Gaaaaawd...this is a troll thread bro. OP is here primarily to troll on Allen/Mahomes. It's not forbidden knowledge or anything. I got warning points for arguing with dude after he admitted as much.

I disagree w/people on Allen all the time, here and in general, always amicably. That's no big deal. All I'm saying is if you can't see that this is a trolljob you're either riding the short bus or just generally a fan of irrelevant negative takes on Allen...which, again, is your prerogative.

I don't what the short bus is. I am not riding it. And what I am a fan of is everyone being entitled to have their opinion. And this was not even the OP's opinion. This was an, admittedly rather pointless -but look at the top 10 threads on the board it is that time of the year, attempt to gauge the view of others. 

As for your warning points... that is an issue for the moderators. But we have some very fine ones here. 

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't what the short bus is. I am not riding it. And what I am a fan of is everyone being entitled to have their opinion. And this was not even the OP's opinion. This was an, admittedly rather pointless -but look at the top 10 threads on the board it is that time of the year, attempt to gauge the view of others. 

As for your warning points... that is an issue for the moderators. But we have some very fine ones here. 

You're being very charitable. I mean yes...of course everyone gets their own opinion. Everyone also gets to rip a troll post from a Chiefs fan who supposedly polled Broncos fans re: the Bills starting QB if they so desire.

Just now, GoBills808 said:

You're being very charitable. I mean yes...of course everyone gets their own opinion. Everyone also gets to rip a troll post from a Chiefs fan who supposedly polled Broncos fans re: the Bills starting QB if they so desire.

Rip the post. Yes. Rip the poster? Uncalled for. Let's engage with content and debate it, rather than responding to those we disagree with through name calling - "troll" or "Allen hater" or whatever it may be.  

9 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

It is particularly ironic that you are throwing the troll tag about. It is but a couple of years since I was equally vehemently defending your right to have a dissenting view about our previous starting Quarterback. 

Easy there Mr. Bean. My beef isn't with you. I'm also 100% sure I never polled a Denver board about Tryhard and reported on it here.

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Easy there Mr. Bean. My beef isn't with you. I'm also 100% sure I never polled a Denver board about Tryhard and reported on it here.

No but you were routinely accused of being a troll and if memory serves even banned for a short period. It wasn't called for then and it isn't called for now. Especially as I don't think it is true. If you engage with Zero he will debate plenty of other subjects. 

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

No but you were routinely accused of being a troll and if memory serves even banned for a short period. It wasn't called for then and it isn't called for now. Especially as I don't think it is true. If you engage with Zero he will debate plenty of other subjects. 

Lol I've been banned for several weeks, but not for ripping tyrod.

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Rip the post. Yes. Rip the poster? Uncalled for. Let's engage with content and debate it, rather than responding to those we disagree with through name calling - "troll" or "Allen hater" or whatever it may be.  

OK. Content is garbage, poster probably still thinks Bills should trade for Rosen.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours and five pages of discussion later, I'm still waiting for Zero to show up and "talk ball", since that was clearly his objective with this barn burner of a thread he started.

?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

The Bronco fans don't view Allen has having accomplished anything and see him as a great athlete that can't pass.

kind of hard to argue with this after one injury riddled campaign.

Hopefully Wonder Boy and Coach McDermott and the guys can step it up this year.

14 minutes ago, Magox said:

Well, that settles it.  Time to draft a new QB

Might not be a bad idea idea to have someone else in the pipeline in case Wonder Boy doesn't work out.  Wouldn't want to be caught with our pants down (again).

Hopefully this UB kid can be that guy.

21 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

I put a question up on a Denver board I am a member of....basically asking them, given their crappy QB situation right now..with Joe Flacco, and Drew Lock just drafted in Round 2 this year, would they rather have taken Josh Allen instead of Bradley Chubb in the 2018 Draft.

It's an overwhelming NO.  They consider Chubb a star (12.5 as a rookie is good) They wouldn't do it over again (at least those that responded)  

The Bronco fans don't view Allen has having accomplished anything and see him as a great athlete that can't pass.

Don't shoot the messenger...just passing along another fanbases perspective.

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/orange-mane-discussion/orange-mane-central-discussion/2470688-josh-allen/page3

This thread epitomises the posting guideline " Be conscious that posts in a quiet week in March may be inappropriate during training camp. "

16 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

How many more different fans of teams or fanbases of teams have opinions of Josh Allen. It is the slow season.... we have two threads in the top 10 on the board telling us what Chicago and Denver fans think. Who is next?

I don't think Zerovolts is a troll or intentially trolling.  I understand how it can look that way, though.  And I could be wrong, I often am.

I do think it will not improve the board to have a plethora of threads titled Josh Allen - Cityname especially if football discussion is scant therein.

So that Buck stops Here.