Buffalo Bills: Embedded season 2 - new episode Sun. 8/11

My takeaways: 

Edmunds is a very pretty man.

Tug of war battles were great. 

California dinner on McDermott's birthday was great.  What other team includes their kicker?

Obviously edited, but, they really did want Ford when it got right down to it.

Obviously edited, but, they really did want Oliver when it got right down to it.

Who was the rook in the front left during Kyle's intro to the Bills speech?  He was very disinterested.

12 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

My takeaways: 

California dinner on McDermott's birthday was great.  What other team includes their kicker?

Obviously edited, but, they really did want Oliver when it got right down to it.

Who was the rook in the front left during Kyle's intro to the Bills speech?  He was very disinterested.

Not sure - is that Sills? If not it’s another one of the UDFAs 

33 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

My takeaways: 

he was taking notes at one point, and paying attention at another. it might have been knox?  he was a big guy

Just now, aristocrat said:

he was taking notes at one point, and paying attention at another. it might have been knox?  he was a big guy

Definitely not Knox. He has very curly hair. I think it was Sills, and he did pay attention at the beginning 

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Beanie is definitely a leader.  He commands the room in a cooperative way.  I would be surprised if he wasn’t well liked by those report into him.

My favorite quote when he was talking to Kim on the phone and she was giving him the schedule: “The last time I spent Thanksgiving in Dallas, we went to the Super Bowl”

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Captain Hindsight said:

Josh Allen having the kid sign the picture he made for Josh was great. What a good dude

He certainly does not lack in charisma 

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

hyde's house pretty sick in cali

Has to be about a 2.5-3 mill house, in SD. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

He always looks like he can’t wait to rip someone’s head off 

I think McDermott is okay with someone who might lip off here and there and be a little difficult as long as they give it all on the field.

This is why I think he likes Hughes.  This is why he disliked Dareus.  

I think Oliver is going to add some attitude in the middle.  Finally a high motor term not used in a negative way since Oliver has elite talent as well.

• Like (+1) 1

I think the undrafted free agency part was probably the most interesting to me. They seriously went all out for Sills, pretty interesting.

The only bad part is Kyle as narrator. I love the guy, one of my top 5 players of all times, but man, he's not good at that. It sounded like he was reading the material for the first time. No idea if it was his fault or not, maybe they didn't give it to him beforehand. 

The only time I've heard worse narration was in whatever Blade Runner cut had Harrison Ford's narration. I lasted about 2 minutes before turning it off. 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Assuming they follow the same pattern as "Beyond Blue & Gold" with the Sabres, I'd say yes.

Also, the Bills did this last year and had some during training camp.

1 hour ago, elroy16 said:

I think the undrafted free agency part was probably the most interesting to me. They seriously went all out for Sills, pretty interesting.

The only bad part is Kyle as narrator. I love the guy, one of my top 5 players of all times, but man, he's not good at that. It sounded like he was reading the material for the first time. No idea if it was his fault or not, maybe they didn't give it to him beforehand. 

The only time I've heard worse narration was in whatever Blade Runner cut had Harrison Ford's narration. I lasted about 2 minutes before turning it off. 

Kyle is brutal. I get the sentiment of having him narrate but....its bad.