Buffalo Bills: Embedded season 2 - new episode Sun. 8/11

For the Oliver comments, Oliver screamed 'it was on them", and coach put him in place saying no its on you. He still seemed to disagree as he said after "man all i did was put my hand down", but he still went and ran the lap with team, so he will just have to learn as there will be a lot of bad calls from the refs that we shake head at every year. Its just part of the game. Being a passionate guy I hope he can accept that and not get us 15yard penalties on top of that. Plenty of time to learn the process, so i think he will be fine. 

41 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

When? When his coach acted like a petulant child because he put a jacket on? 

If you think that was about a jacket, you are naive.

The guy was healthy enough to run around acting like an idiot in pregame, but as soon as the game starts, he doesn't want to step on the field.

Oliver just wanted to hang around the team and joke on the sideline.  As a coach, that's extremely frustrating. 

42 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

If you think that was about a jacket, you are naive.

The guy was healthy enough to run around acting like an idiot in pregame, but as soon as the game starts, he doesn't want to step on the field.

Oliver just wanted to hang around the team and joke on the sideline.  As a coach, that's extremely frustrating. 

I have been a coach. I have dealt with problem players. I didn't see anything at all in Oliver's behaviour that was concerning. What I saw is a coach lose his s*** and act like a petulant child in front of his team. I said at the time, long before Oliver became a Bill, that I put the blame on the coach. My mind hasn't changed. 

9 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I have been a coach. I have dealt with problem players. I didn't see anything at all in Oliver's behaviour that was concerning. What I saw is a coach lose his s*** and act like a petulant child in front of his team. I said at the time, long before Oliver became a Bill, that I put the blame on the coach. My mind hasn't changed. 

That's your opinion, but disrespectful players distracting the teammates actually playing is literally a no win situation for a coach.  I can see why the coach took it to that level.  Oliver was being a baby all year and the entitlement was on a ridiculous level.  He wasn't helping the team win, he shouldn't have been on the team/sideline.  

1 minute ago, Ittakestime said:

That's your opinion, but disrespectful players distracting the teammates actually playing is literally a no win situation for a coach.  I can see why the coach took it to that level.  Oliver was being a baby all year and the entitlement was on a ridiculous level.  He wasn't helping the team win, he shouldn't have been on the team/sideline.  

And that is your opinion. I wholeheartedly believe you are wrong. I only saw one baby on the sideline. It wasn't Oliver. 

2 hours ago, billsfan905 said:

Anyone have any insight to when they're dropping new episodes? I saw someone earlier post that they would likely come out every Sunday. Hoping they're right.

It's very odd but it seems as if they released the whole season at once. I think the 4 episodes is all we get this year.

• 2 weeks later...