Buffalo Bills: Embedded season 2 - new episode Sun. 8/11

7 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Let the trolls take it overboard. Don't use any common sense please.

My bad.  Clearly the production people wanted to show that Oliver is an uncoachable head case and proves Beane is in over his head as an NFL GM.

better?  LOL

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

It's funny how things can be seen from different perspectives.

The way I seen it was Oliver looked embarrassed having jumped off sides and Shaq even patted his head giving some sympathy.

The segment was used to show how McDermott uses moments like this (even with the first round rookie) to teach.

It was a good Head Coach move in my book.

Does anyone really think they used this segment of film for any other reason?  This moment could of easily been left on the editing floor instead

it was "purposely" inserted.  Oliver has some edge to him but the vets and McDermott will show him the way.

I thought the whole 4 segments were good and did what they intended to do, I'm beginning to get excited for the season.

Really well reasoned, Colorado. When I first watched it, my gut reaction was: "Uh oh, shades of Jacket-gate". Your logic however is flawless. If the Bills brass had been embarassed by this and saws it as a red flag, NO WAY in hell does this scene make the final (editing) cut. 

3 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

Wtf... Stop trolling.

Not trolling at all.  His college attitude was a disaster and his interview at combine was complete trash.  This dude needs to look in the mirror and was glad when he was called out on his BS in his combine interview with the Bills.

On 7/23/2019 at 10:50 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

LOL   I'm too lazy to watch when I get home ....   Don't want to watch 2 hours at work ...  It cuts into my posting time 

I've seen bits and pieces.  I'd rather just watch the "meat" of the videos

over the "canned" questions and answers.

Interestingly, I was thinking the opposite. I was thinking how fun these episodes are because of the small things that happen, like Lawson running into Bills fans on his hike in Arizona, Poyer's fishing trip, Allen's interactions with kids at autograph session, Fire Fighter telling the rookies he went to Highschool with Daboll and will share dirt on him, Allen and Barkley debating the pronunciation of gif, Hyde's wife teasing him about his purse, etc...

Edited by buffaloboyinATL
  • Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

Not trolling at all.  His college attitude was a disaster and his interview at combine was complete trash.  This dude needs to look in the mirror and was glad when he was called out on his BS in his combine interview with the Bills.

His college attitude was not trash. 

Just came across this video -

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/coming-soon-buffalo-bills-training-camp

(Sorry, don’t know how to embed from the Bills site)

it’s titled “Coming Soon: Buffalo Bills Training Camp”.

Not sure if it’s a continuation of the embedded series or not, but I’m excited to see it either way! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Interestingly, I was thinking the opposite. I was thinking how fun these episodes are because of the small things that happen, like Lawson running into Bills fans on his hike in Arizona, Poyer's fishing trip, Allen's interactions with kids at autograph session, Fire Fighter telling the rookies he went to Highschool with Daboll and will share dirt on him, Allen and Barkley debating the pronunciation of gif, Hyde's wife teasing him about his purse, etc...

All true.

I've seen a lot of this stuff in individual tweets.  So, by default  I've seen half already. 

• Like (+1) 1