Buffalo Bills: Embedded season 2 - new episode Sun. 8/11

9 minutes ago, CNY315 said:

Man I can't wait for the season to start, this just made it worse lol

No doubt, just ripped through all 4 episodes and friggin pumped to see this team develop into a contender. from here forward.

These are a must watch for Bills fans.

GO BILLS!

• Like (+1) 2

This was pretty awesome I mean we didn't really learn much new about the team mostly just some really cool moments.

Ed Oliver is confident as hell from that interview, I mean when's a time you experienced going up against a guy stronger than him and he answers he doesn't know the Future maybe.

Were Easley and Sills calling Beasley Dad?

Tre White was absolutely adorable with his kid.

Bobby Johnson was really getting after that O-line.

• Like (+1) 1

A little thing I noticed in episode 4 that I found interesting:

McDermott was explaining to Oliver why a penalty was called on him, and he turned his head/started walking away. Shaq Lawson grabbed Oliver to pull him back around to look at McDermott (22:56). Nice little leadership moment there.

Edited by junior12thman92
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

I hope Poyer has as good of a season as these episodes suggested he could. He was intercepting everything. I loved how Tre White said "It's hard to get interceptions in the NFL. You'd have to be Jordan Poyer to get an INT in the NFL!"

White is the man. He seems like a great dad too.

• Like (+1) 2

Thumbs up to the Bills for putting this together.  Great marketing, I just bought a hat and another pair of red white and blue kicks for gameday.

I really hope Lorax decides to play another year.  Dude is beyond jacked and the leadership we need

I see why the players rally around JA.  He’s got a great personality.

Ed Oliver

“You weren’t always the biggest baddest.  Somewhere down the line, there was a bigger badder guy”

“Uh, that’s probably in the future”

“How do you feel about the cold”

”y’all got jackets?l

my popcorn is ready 

This series is the best thing this organization has put together in a long time.  For football crazy fans that hang on every little thing like we do, this stuff is amazing.  Knocked off these 4 episodes quick and enjoyed it all.

The question is not if, but how many more times I'll watch this before training cam starts this week!  GO BILLS!!!!

Edited by sven233