Buffalo Bills: Embedded season 2 - new episode Sun. 8/11

• 2 weeks later...

None of them are out yet but you can get an idea what each is going to be about from the title, thumbnail, and description.

With unprecedented access to closed-door meetings, watch Brandon Beane and the Bills front office navigate NFL free agency; tour One Bills Drive through the eyes of Cole Beasley; catch up on the offseason activities of Josh Allen, Micah Hyde, Lorenzo Alexander and Shaq Lawson; enjoy a Bills family dinner in Southern California.

Be in the room as Buffalo’s front office meets Ed Oliver, Cody Ford and more at the NFL Scouting Combine; sit in on scouting meetings and see all the action in the Bills’ NFL Draft room; tour Micah Hyde’s new home in San Diego; explore Buffalo’s unrivaled Sports Performance Center with Josh Allen; watch the team bond as players compete on an obstacle course.

Watch Bills Assistant General Manager Joe Schoen work the phones during undrafted free agency; learn how Taron Johnson and Matt Milano rehabbed injuries to return for OTAs; embark on a fishing trip with Jordan Poyer; see Lorenzo Alexander become a hockey dad at 36; sit in as 21-year-old Tremaine Edmunds seeks leadership advice from former Bills linebacker London Fletcher.

Listen in as Bills Legend Kyle Williams explains to rookies what it means to be a Buffalo Bill; go out in the community and take a bowling excursion with Ed Oliver, Devin Singletary and other first-year players; hit the local playground with Tre’Davious White and his family; watch Josh Allen take control on the football and baseball fields; see how Sean McDermott instills culture and technique at Minicamp.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

I feel like a kid that got up early for Christmas presents but needed to wait till my parents wake up... Problem is I can't just make loud noises to get the video to play early.

You know all those episodes are scheduled to come out at the exact same time... So that means binge watching???

Edited by Boca BIlls
  • Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

I feel like a kid that got up early for Christmas presents but needed to wait till my parents wake up... Problem is I can't just make loud noises to get the video to play early.

You know all those episodes are scheduled to come out at the exact same time... So that means binge watching???

They are? Last year I thought it was one/week?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Has to be that way again. They don’t have any training camp footage from Rochester yet, so they couldn’t release everything at once. 

The first 4 episodes are from before TC.  From the release date on the videos all 4 look like they will unlock tonight 7pm

Edited by Boca BIlls
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1